FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG - 3 Players - LF Saturday night if possible - CST US Time Zone for us - prefer 5E

FG License: All three of us have the demo version. Want to try out FG before buying.
    Time Zone: Central Time USA.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for Saturday nights if possible. Weekly would be fine with us.
    Term: Long term, Short term or one-shot is all fine.
    Voice: We want to do voice. Currently use discord but are willing to try other voice platforms

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: Myself and one other have played D&D 3.5 and 5E a lot in the past. The other is new but we are going over the basics, he will have no problem picking it up since he's an avid gamer.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: All of us are new to Fantasy grounds. I've messed with the demo but there's only so much I can do with that at the moment.

Character Type Preferred: We are all very open. Will play almost anything. Same goes for the other guys.
    About Us: My name is Kyle and I'm 30. I've played a lot of D&D 3.5E growing up. I've played some 5thE over the past few years but since I moved it's hard to find groups. Plus I'm married and have a close to 1 year old baby boy so it would just be easier for me to find a group to play with online. My friend Doug lives in another state now but we grew up playing D&D together. He's looking to get back into it also and wants to find a group online. My brother is the third member. Since I moved away, we still play games with each other online via Tabletop Simulator and steam. He's been wanting to get into D&D so I think this will work out very well for him.

We are all use to playing online games together and would make a great D&D party as we are familiar and comfortable with each other. We would love to jump in with some other players and have a fun D&D group.
    Last edited by Justov; April 25th, 2017 at 20:53.

I am a new dm, also new to fantasy grounds, but I'm a bit of an impulse buyer so I went ahead and splurged on ultimate. I am also very enthusiastic and passionate about learning new things, as well as role play. I need to switch internet providers, as my current one doesn't allow for port forwarding, so it would take a few weeks to spin up. In the mean time I would love to meet you and see if I am compatible with your currently established dynamic. I'm 23, in the air force, and currently stationed in the same time zone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I wouldn't mind a saturday night game if you are still looking..what time were you thinking?

If by Saturday night you mean evening then I'd happily join in being a late owl so time difference may not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PXGDAD View Post
    If by Saturday night you mean evening then I'd happily join in being a late owl so time difference may not be an issue.
    Yes, I mean evening. Anything between 3pm to midnight works fine for us. With us three, you and Lyconius, that would be a group of 5. I PMed Tw1stoff yesterday about DMing but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I'll keep in touch with you and let you know.

Still looking for a DM?

Send me a PM if yes.
    I'm a new DM so I think it would be cool to help others get into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Blumiere View Post
    Still looking for a DM?

Send me a PM if yes.
    I'm a new DM so I think it would be cool to help others get into the game.
    Tw1st0ff got back with me yesterday so we have our DM but thanks for responding. I'll keep you mind incase something happens and he can't DM.

Thread Information