DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Thx for the demo, looking good!
    A DM only layer would be really helpful. Using small texts to see info at a glance instead of hovering over pins (i use this as a workaround) would be nice.
    Speaking of DM only, it would be nice to have a DM only text format (ala Chatframe) so we can share a story but not the DM marked text.

Tis a thing of beauty Carl. To gaze upon it with a heavy heart lifted. Atmosphere and art, time and temptation. TRULY AWESOME. Also wait til Damned and johnD get a load a of this...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    Tis a thing of beauty Carl. To gaze upon it with a heavy heart lifted. Atmosphere and art, time and temptation. TRULY AWESOME. Also wait til Damned and johnD get a load a of this...
    Hey! What have I done now?

Great work Carl; nice to know that you are still alive and well too
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    A DM only layer would be really helpful. Using small texts to see info at a glance instead of hovering over pins (i use this as a workaround) would be nice.
    Speaking of DM only, it would be nice to have a DM only text format (ala Chatframe) so we can share a story but not the DM marked text.
    This is a really good Idea! Especially the second part, that way a DM can have a very handy reminder.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    There is a link in Moon Wizard's signature for suggesting features. If someone else has already suggested it, then you can add your vote.

Looking really nice!

What kind of system are we going to need to run weather effects and still have a smooth experience rolling dice and moving tokens around and such?

Blog Entries
    This looks amazing. Absolutely ... Worth the wait.

Sweet Mother Theresa!!!!! I'm like Coco for Coco Puffs!! This is like showing your pack of gum but holding out and making peoples tongue drip....

Looks freaking awesome!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Really cool, i didn't expect the weather effects layering so bravo. I'm curious about the graphics implementation given the current FG build on Mac and Linux rely on Dx9 wine emulation. Relying on emulation kinda puts us in a rut unless it's OpenGL or something cross platform for FGU.

Great seeing incremental progress!

Thread Information