5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Here is a screenshot of our new theme and a basic character with starting stats. This should give you an idea how the character sheet will be laid out. I'll provide further details as soon as I can. Still working everything out.
    Attachment 18701

Here are a couple snapshots of the Rolls I am building that you can drag to the character sheet and then modify. Attachment 18702 and Attachment 18703.

And here is are examples of an Attack, Stun Damage and Kill Damage: Attachment 18704
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Turn off the decal in Options
    You might find that Abilities might be more suited to some of that Content. And they can be dragged to the reverse/flip side of the Other Poers frame. Or even as Notes or Stories and go in the respective flip frames.

Pretty cool looking.

Now, how do I get that stuff into my installed version of FG? I have to admit that I don't know that (basic?) fact. Still a newb. =D
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

The theme extension hasn't been released yet. Damned built it. I have an advanced copy. I'm building the Rolls library. Stay tuned.

Didn't even notice the decal. Here is what it looks like with it turned off: Attachment 18713 and a snapshot of the skill library: Attachment 18714
    Last edited by vodokar; April 28th, 2017 at 05:13.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

DAMN IT KINSTER.... HE SHOWS ME ELEMENTAL CONTROL GROUPS AND NOW IM ALL "SOO MUCH SAVED POINTS BUY MORE STUFF"

Just remember that only thematically linked powers are allowed into the Elemental Control. And Special Powers either are not allowed into any Power Framework.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Yeah I got flinging but I had to put it out of the EC because it's minimum buy in cost was too high. Also I'll prob drop the to area size down cuz it just wars up too many points at 12

Here are the latest screenshots of the sample character I am working on. This should give you an idea of how to format the character sheet.
    Attachment 18748 and Attachment 18749.

The theme I am using is only cosmetic, so it doesn't make any difference with regards to being able to enter your character into MoreCore should you want to start playing around with that. I am building a library of skills etc., however, that isn't strictly necessary to build your character.

Basic Champions rolls exist in the current version of MoreCore for attacks, normal damage, kill damage and skills; although I have done considerable rework on the scripts to add functionality that hasn't been released yet.

Here is some idea of what I've been working on:Attachment 18750

The Normal Damage Roll is in the format /cstun nd6.
    It accepts 'h' as an add on variable for a "half die".
    It accepts +n as a bonus to damage.

For, example, /cstun 6d6h+2 would roll 6 six sided dice and 1 three sided dice. It will calculate Body damage and add a bonus two Body Damage to that total.
    /cstun 3d6h-1 would roll 3d6 + 1d3, figure Body and subtract one from that total. Etc.

Stun adds up all of the 6 sided + the half die.

The Blue Dice are Knockback dice. Once Body Total is arrived at, it subtracts the total of the blue dice from the Body damage done to tell you how many squares you are knocked back.

Knockback accepts modifiers via the modifier stack in the range of -2 to +2, which subtracts from the number of knockback dice rolled or adds to the number of knockback dice rolled.

Killing Damage roll is /ckill nd6.

It rolls the stun multiplier die and the knockback dice. It also accepts modifiers to the knockback dice.
    I intend to add the functionality for half dice and Body damage bonus, but haven't finished yet.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

I took double knockback as a power trait so ill have to remember to double my body before subtracting the # of d6 die

Nah, Gaara. I think I can teach MoreCore how to handle double knockback for you. I'm thinking of something like: /cstun 5d6K where the K tells the script that you do double knockback and so reports the adjusted value to you. I just need to look up the specifics on what the double knockback equation is. Based on what your saying it would be Body * 2 - KnockbackDiceTotal. Just need to confirm that before I code it.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Thread Information