DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

vodokar, a few questions...
    1) Are you still looking for players? If so, how often are you holding a gaming session?
    2) Would it be possible to help you "beta test" your ruleset? I have an opportunity to run a "one-shot", or maybe trade-off every so often, to give my GM a rest and chance to play. I grabbed damned's theme "MCChampions.ext" from this thread "Can I make the dice roller subtract the results of the roll?" but it looks like you have developed some nice features since then. The Dashboard and Combat Tracker look awesome.
    3) Are you using HomeBrew rules for endurance? Or does your Endurance Calculator have something behind the scenes to detect the 10 active pts = 1 pt endurance? I.E. 30 pts in a Hand Killing Attack gets you 2d6 in HKA, and costs you 3 endurance to use. The Endurance Calculator looks like it would calc 2 pts of endurance per usage based on the 2d6. Just curious.
    4) Would you like any help?

I would love a shot at this. I have not played champions in quite a time but it is my favorite all time game. I just bought my copy of FG like 15 min ago

Pick me pick me!
    Be Well,
    Bryan

I, too, will attempt to resurrect this mostly dormant thread...

Is this still a thing? If so, I either want in, or I want instructions on how to implement the ruleset into my copy of Fantasy Grounds so I can run my own Champs4E game.
    As for getting players, I could probably round up at least a half a dozen in short order. During 4E's heyday (1989-1995), I ran as many as three campaigns of Champions 4E at one, with them all being tied into six other games that friends of mine were running. I am also still in contact with many of those folks...

It was a grand time for superhero gaming in our area, and I miss those days...
    "I strive to master myself before all others...

...I am not perfect, but I will not stop trying to be..."

Thread Information