Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last
    Pyramid in the sky. Sky rhymes with eye.... illuminati confirmed

Blog Entries
    Have you seen the stuff for my Champions Ruleset?
    Forum Thread
    Unfortunately, most of the info in the group got trashed somehow... it had all the documentation and stuff... but there are still a bunch of pics there.
    Champions Group
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thanks for the info, Blackfoot, but I've already got things covered. Already put about three weeks of work into a MoreCore Extension and it does what we need it to do.

What I've been working on today is preparing San Angelo City. It's getting a renovation. Attachment 19050. A lot of work. It's going to have to be a work in progress, because there is no way I can finish sharpening up and colorizing the map before the campaign start. So, week by week the map will get filled in more and more.

I'm going to try to do something that the artist that made this map probably never conceived would happen. I'm going to drop a hex grid on the entire city and make that one of our battlemaps. That's the theory anyways. That's why I'm tracing over all the lines and making them sharper, so that when it gets magnified in FG, we can still have enough detail to move around on. The color helps a lot, as well. This is what the renovated section looks like under high magnification in FG: Attachment 19051 as compared an old section of the city that hasn't been renovated yet: Attachment 19052 under that same magnification. I haven't started colorizing the actual road sections. Rather than greyscale, which they are now or solid white, which I've learned to avoid on maps in FG, I'm going to use a silver or very light blackish or light lavender or something, trying to match what an actual worn road looks like; anything but white. White causes issues with seeing which tokens are circled by the turn circle.

This is not something that necessarily has to be done by the DM. If one of our players has some free time and familiarity with GIMP, I'll be happy to send you the file and you can pitch in so that I can focus my attention on some other things. Help make San Angelo a 4 color action town fitting for this 4 color action campaign.
    Last edited by vodokar; May 21st, 2017 at 04:26.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blackfoot, I saw your Champions ruleset thread when I was deciding whether to buy the Bundle of Holding, but I noticed it's for 5th edition. I don't know how much Champions has changed from one edition to the next, since I am new to the system. I also couldn't find an estimated release date; I got the idea that it's stalled pending legal stuff. I joined the group, but haven't contributed anything because I had nothing to add. It looks good, but we have everything set up in MoreCore. Doing it this way has also helped me get more familiar with the Champions system.

Vodokar, I have never used GIMP. I downloaded it, and I'll put some time into learning it. My time is quite limited for the next couple weeks (finals are approaching for the quarter), but I'd be glad to pitch in if there's something I can do.

FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7-9 2017
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Cry Sob. I Can't make it but used to run a champions Supers campaign in the 1990's. All my books we loaned to a friend who committed suicide and all my stuff that was loaned to him got tossed out All the super supplements, rules and adventures all gone, never to be replaced).
    What ever happens don't let any smart *** build a cosmic power pool, just too over powered.

And DO NOT LET anyone play a mutated Orangutan riding a harley davidson with a banana gun and have his mutated friend in a side car who is the only one who can understand him. OOK! = Go that way. OOK! = Lets free the monkies from the zoo. Yes they really did do it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin-Man View Post
    Blackfoot, I saw your Champions ruleset thread when I was deciding whether to buy the Bundle of Holding, but I noticed it's for 5th edition. I don't know how much Champions has changed from one edition to the next, since I am new to the system. I also couldn't find an estimated release date; I got the idea that it's stalled pending legal stuff. I joined the group, but haven't contributed anything because I had nothing to add. It looks good, but we have everything set up in MoreCore. Doing it this way has also helped me get more familiar with the Champions system.

Vodokar, I have never used GIMP. I downloaded it, and I'll put some time into learning it. My time is quite limited for the next couple weeks (finals are approaching for the quarter), but I'd be glad to pitch in if there's something I can do.
    The rules for 5th Edition vs 4th Edition are essentially the same.. it's only in 6th Edition that they tossed out the baby with the bathwater. 5E has a few MORE features than 4E but.. really the gut are exactly the same as they were in 1E and all the others. Up until 6E the upgrades were just that. My ruleset works perfectly (well.. mostly perfectly) for all editions other than 6E... and modifying it to 6E probably wouldn't take the 2+ years it took to code the 1-5E version. There are just a few tweaks to the character sheet in 6E... most of the guts are the same... at least.. I think so. That's the only version I haven't actually played.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thank you but I have decided since being away from the rules for 10 years has made it difficult for me to suss them out and the day not working for me I am dropping out of the game.

Thank you for the opportunity.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Internet died last night: (

Just when you thought it couldn't get any easier to play Champions, it just got easier. Meet the Damage Applier: Attachment 19111.

Yes, that is right. You simply enter the number of damage that was reported in chat from the dice roll into the top most, left most box.

The Damage Applier Tool does all the math for you, taking into account if you have damage resistance (pulled from the data on your character sheet). It also tells you what the damage is if the attack was armor piercing.

At that point, you just go to the bottom of the appropriate column (either PD, Half PD, ED or Half ED) and double click the apply box. It then applies that damage to your character and reports that it did so in chat.

Your welcome.

While this tool is obviously nice for the player, it will be 10 fold, 100 fold nice for the game master once I can get it hooked up to the npc's. Currently, I'm not done with the one for the players. The second section of the tool is clearly going to be the same layout for stun damage. Once I get that done, I'm going to start working on the one for the NPC's. Doubtful that I will get all that done before monday. As I said before, the simplest looking things take for freakin'ever. The progress so far on this simple little tool has taken at least 8 hours just to get that far. sigh. But, it's all worth it, as it will make our play experience so much better.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Yeah! Our player tools are now complete (I think). Here is the entire layout: Attachment 19116

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Thread Information