DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    Hey Vodokar,

I'm really sorry, but I think I bit off more than I can chew here. I'm just not ready to take on learning a whole new system right now so I'm afraid I am going to have to drop out. Good luck with your game, though.

Found the book and purchased it. Shecky sorry to hear

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    This is likely a bit premature as I am still working on the details of putting this together in MoreCore, but I wanted to begin putting out feelers.

I want to run a long term superhero campaign using Champions 4th edition rules. It will be run on a weekly basis in 2 hour increments, either 7 pm to 9 pm est or 10 pm to 12 pm est on weekday, other than wednesday, or anytime on saturday.

We will likely start with an extra-long character generation session and create our characters together. If you need to pick up the rules, hurry over to bundle of holding and get it while it's on sale at a once in a lifetime steal.

New players to FG, Champions or Super Hero games are all welcome. I have an Ultimate License, so demo users are welcome.

If you are interested, please sign up here. Let's go save the world a few times together.
    I am interested, depending on the day. Son of a gun. Just a couple years ago I sold my print version of 4e plus a lot of the different books and now it is making a comeback of sorts. Figures.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

I have a preference for Tuesday night's or Monday or Friday

Hi,

It's been a while since I last played 4th Edition Champions, but I'd be interested. I'd go for a Saturday, if possible, for the work schedule, since I find myself in the Pacific Time Zone. While I may be very experienced in Champions, I am a total newb in Fantasy Grounds.

Let me know if this is possible, and if you still have space, I'd gladly tag along.

Thanks.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Summarizing: gaara6666, kaisc006, OTG_Wraith, Daedalus, MrKinister, plus my son. 6 players. Now we just need to all agree upon a time and day. Just put up a game calendar. Please go vote.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Nothing to vote on. I dont think the voting times got set up.

Try it now. Sorry, It's been a while since I've used the calendar.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Interesting... So, I've "applied" to the game, but I don't see a vote option. Is it that "yes-no" option at the top right, by the suggested game date? If so, it is not something that's live. Perhaps after the application has been approved? Otherwise I don't see it yet.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

For those who have never used the calendar system, the process is to apply to the game, then GM approves that, then that is when the option to vote on the time and day appears.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Thread Information