STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    As of the moment, I believe the data is embedded with the exception of the Weapon and Armor Proficiency class ability, which is parsed.

Regards,
    JPG

Maybe I don't understand fully, but I believe it was stated: both. The data won't technically be embedded in the ruleset as it will be in the official modules, but even FG doesn't find an official module that has the desired link it will do what is currently does. Moon said during the announcement of the Paizo licence that all the old OGL modules would still be usable.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Correct, the data is not embedded in the ruleset. It will be embedded in the data modules. I was just explaining that there is still some parsing that happens for certain abilities.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    What purpose do the Skill Ranks Total and Used serve? They don't seem to have any mechanical function and I can't figure out their purpose as a reference. Is this supposed to represent skill points per level or something? The Used field doesn't seem to be connected in any way to the Skills Tab.. I'm at a loss.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

That is correct. The per-class skill tracking has not been handled past having fields to track the data in. The Total field will be increased as you level up, but the Used field will have to be filled out for now.

Sometime down the road, we will look at updating the skills tab to support per-class skill point and class skill tracking. It's actually a fair bit of work, which was why it wasn't built yet.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    This is one of those situations where I'm skeptical that it's worth it. Seems like it's going to be a nightmare to have it actually work correctly.

Exactly. There were much bigger features to add for Pathfinder in v3.3.0 that made more sense. In fact, the per-class skill fields and desire to track only arise from using the new enhancements anyways.

Regards,
    JPG

With regard to Class Features, the numbered box is (presumably) an indicator of the level when that particular Class Feature is earned. I would assume this only works if you properly drag the class onto the character sheet each time you level.

Question 1: For class features that exist for all members of that class, do you simply set this to a 1?
    Question 2: What does the default value of '0' do in that box? Is this appropriate to use for Class Features that are selected like Barbarian Rage Powers?
    Question 3: Class Skills is a free form textbox above Features. Is this parsed using the standard OGL formatting similar to 'Weapon and Armor Proficiency'?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Uhh.. what are you talking about? Which Tab is this on?
    I don't see anything about 'Class Features' or any numbered field associated with it. Hrm.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information