FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 46 of 70 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralynTorm View Post
    I realise I'm probably being dense and missing something here - I've downloaded the .pak and the .mod files from the first post, in addition to some of the optional NPC, Spells, Items .mod files. The interface is fantastic and looks beautiful and everything seems to be working fine. However, I only get the basic classes (F, M, C, T) and no option for Kits or any of the other stuff mentioned herein. Do I have to use the perl install method to access these? I'm no programmer, and find it all a little bewildering (dumb ranger, sorry). Any help much appreciated. And thanks for making this ruleset, if I can get it running, it'll be a dream to use.
    You are not doing anything wrong. There are limits with what I can put up for download due to copyrights. The NPCs, Spells and Classes uploaded to this site by me are all from OSRIC which we are allowed to share. Items such as kits (like the examples I used) are owned by Hasbro/WoTC.

My examples of kits are there so that folks can have a better idea how to create them for their own use.

That said, the importer script will get you more data (all of the books from Core Rules CD, spells, items, skills) but you'd still to to setup some of the records such as classes,spells with further details as I've done using that content.

This is one reason I'd really like it if Hasbro/WoTC would let FG license AD&D so that folks could just purchase this stuff and get to playing the game they enjoy.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I'm know things can be a bit confusing at times If you have a discord account I hang around the FG discord server. Look me up, send me a PM and I'll do what I can to assist.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralynTorm View Post
    I realise I'm probably being dense and missing something here - I've downloaded the .pak and the .mod files from the first post, in addition to some of the optional NPC, Spells, Items .mod files. The interface is fantastic and looks beautiful and everything seems to be working fine. However, I only get the basic classes (F, M, C, T) and no option for Kits or any of the other stuff mentioned herein. Do I have to use the perl install method to access these? I'm no programmer, and find it all a little bewildering (dumb ranger, sorry). Any help much appreciated. And thanks for making this ruleset, if I can get it running, it'll be a dream to use.
    Sadly it is not you being dense but Wizards of the Coast.

The unfortunate situation is that they can only provide the basic stuff (FMCT), some gear and the absolute basics. Anything more would bring the legal dragons at Hasbro down on poor celestian.

Thanks, Celestian, esmdev, appreciate the feedback. I did wonder if that was the case, but wanted to check it wasn't just me missing something. Hopefully I'll get to look into adding the other material myself at some point. In the interim I think we'll be at the mercy of the C&C mods I've been using (still a great set to be fair...yours is so much more feature-rich, though...)

Thanks for the offer, Celestian, I'll look you up when I get back from my next work trip! Let me know if you need any help petitioning Wizards! If enough of us make noise about wanting 2E in FG maybe...just maybe...the dice gods will hear us... xD

Update 2018.11.29

• Bugfix: HP values of NPCs in CT when viewing their npc sheet.
    • Bugfix: NPC sheet view when in read only mode.
    • Update: init/attack dice background colors in Combat tab.
    • Update: "Show results to client" if set to Friendly or Off will not show "resistance/immune/vuln" in damage they do.
    • Update: Drag/drop npcs with effects into CT will always hide effects added on initial spawn. NPC/PC tokens that are not visible will always hide effects (if they equip/unequip and item with an effect, even if the effect has "show" set).
    • Added: New Initiative indicator added to a token when that token has initiative.

The color/background changes to init/attack are me trying to make it easier for people to not mix them up and hit the initiative dice when they meant to use the attack dice.

The new initiative indicator is to make it easier to see which token on the map has initiative. The white ring is kinda hard to see at times. I'm not 100% on the overlay used to indicate initiative but this is my choice for now.

This will probably be the last release until 3.3.7 goes live. Mostly some minor things but wanted to get them out before 3.3.7.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Inspired by the talk of mirror image automation I've done something similar and also included stoneskin. This version will be out sometime after 3.3.7 goes live.

https://i.imgur.com/nUQNqFP.gifv

The effect used for this is configured on the spell using a string with the arcane level macro included. In this case it's the level divided by 3 + 1d4.

---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Inspired by the talk of mirror image automation I've done something similar and also included stoneskin. This version will be out sometime after 3.3.7 goes live.
    3.3.7 is live! When can we play with it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AegisPrime View Post
    3.3.7 is broken, don't update yet Watch the House of Healing and wait for a hotfix (my recomendation).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by AegisPrime View Post
    Note the part of "sometime after 3.3.7 goes live". I tend to wait a few days for any final issues to be resolved with a new release on the off chance it does require me to make additional changes.
    ---

Update 2018.12.18

• Update: Colorized background to initiative dice roller similar to attack (orange)
    • Update: NPC effects applied when dropped into CT hidden from chat even if not hidden on effect.
    • Update: Campaign setting "CHAT: Show results" to client tweaked so that weapon name does not show if just set to friendly. Damage done when set to "friendly" will show damage rolled, not damaged done (resist/vuln values hidden).
    • Update: Class level advancement window layout
    • Update: THACO field from CT can now be used to make a generic attack as well.
    • Update: Surprise/Turn/initiative combat-mini window cleanup (added buttons). Moved turn configuration to combat calc window. Added combat calc window button to actions table
    • Added: New "active initiative" indicator.
    • Added: Support for matrix style to hit for 1E extension.
    • Added: Mirror Image/Stoneskin automation into attacks.
    • Added: SkipDeadNPC in CT (campaign setting for this like skip hidden)
    • Bugfix: Shortcut fixed the Armor/Weapon buttons on items record index for players.
    • Bugfix: Shortcut weapons list now displays damage fields for weapons properly.
    • Bugfix: various display issues for memorized/cast and unmemorized (remove button while in combat mode) .
    • Bugfix: "Attack [XX]" value included flipped decending/THACO math value that confused players. Fixed, shows actual roll total now and doesn't include the bab/ascending AC conversion value.
    • Backport: CoreRPG and 5E 3.3.7 updates into ruleset

I've tested this in various ways but if I missed something with this update please give me a bug report.
    ---

Thread Information