Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 70 First 12341252 ... Last
    My first pass at the SRD Monsters and Spells modules have been uploaded.

Spells: Download >>HERE<<

NPCs: Download >>HERE<<
    Last edited by celestian; April 27th, 2017 at 18:41.

I don't have a version number on the mod's (and maybe I should) but I just uploaded a slightly tweaked version of the NPCs SRD mod to remove some copy/paste text from various locales I had left. "see below" stuff. Nothing mechanical just visual.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...9&d=1493314745

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    My first pass at the SRD Monsters and Spells modules have been uploaded.

Spells: Download >>HERE<<

NPCs: Download >>HERE<<
    Nice work.

Which SRD are these taken from? The OGL included is from the d20 SRD (3.5e), but there are creatures included in the module that are not available in that SRD.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice work.

Which SRD are these taken from? The OGL included is from the d20 SRD (3.5e), but there are creatures included in the module that are not available in that SRD.
    I took the name list from here: https://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/

Which ones seem out of place? I could have well grabbed the wrong one. Between this and the spells and my new contacts I wouldn't be surprised. I thought the OGL license was the same between the two so if not I'll have to get the other and replace. This kinda thing is not my bag, legalese, so I'm just going by what I can find online and making my best effort to do it correct.

Blog Entries
    I don't believe there ever was an OGL/SRD for 1e or 2e. Not until 3E was it created/released. Or did I miss something in my youth?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I took the name list from here: https://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/

Which ones seem out of place?
    Take Archon, for example, the SRD has Lantern, Hound and Trumpt. Your module has these plus four more: Sword, Throne, Tomb and Warden. If these weren't released under the OGL then you can't include them (at least not all of the creature info like you have), and if they were released under the OGL you'll need to put the source in section 15 of the ogllicense.txt file you've included.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Take Archon, for example, the SRD has Lantern, Hound and Trumpt. Your module has these plus four more: Sword, Throne, Tomb and Warden.
    You are correct. Looking at https://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/archon.htm I see just the first 3. I am not sure why included the others.

I'll do a double check on the ones with multiple entries (like archon, demons and devils/etc).

edit: I've went through the list again and cleaned up a few others. I think the current version is more accurate. If you notice any problems please let me know.
    Last edited by celestian; April 27th, 2017 at 20:14.

Update.

Fixed bugs in skills (percent skills) and actions tabs (modifiers related to profs, also fixed prof layout).
    Various issues with the extension resolved (uses correct initiative dice now in the actions rolls).
    License files in the .pak and the mods.

I love the work your doing! This past Friday a group of AD&D fans, we have gone back in time and started a 90's campaign thanks to your ruleset!

Bug report: The rogue's saving throw vs. spell, at level 5 shows a 12, and really is a 13.
    Request: There could be a pop up to introduce different modifiers in the initiative score? (in the actions tab, for weapons, spells)

Thank you very much!

Thread Information