DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 70 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    update 2017.10.27

• import table text updates (first line title)
    • bug:concentration effect for rolling init for spell would use previous round initiative
    • bug:effects expiring incorrectly due to ascending versus descending (d20/5e mechanics) initiative
    • bug:actiononly/non-action only logic corrected
    • Cleaned up display of effect strings for advanced effects.

Download in first post.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Small update but felt it probably necessary to put out sooner rather than later.

Update 2017.11.04 : fixed bug in "save for half" (wasn't working due to some recent changes I made, corrected and applied some fixes also applied to the 5E ruleset).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Im only say...I love you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FMarg View Post
    Im only say...I love you!
    Welcome to the FG and the community!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Weapon versus armor coming soon! Because of the ActionOnly effects on weapons I've figured out a way to allow Weapon vs Armor for those that want to use it.

What I've got working is that you apply an effect like this to a weapon IFT: ARMOR(plate,platemail);ATK: 2 and it will then give you +2 to hit versus targets that are wearing plate/platemail armor.

Got a couple satellite things I wanna debug but should be out soonish.
    ---

Cool, Celestian.

Update 2017.11.09

• TURN, TURNLEVEL and SURPRISE added as effect modifiers. TURN will modify the turn roll, TURNLEVEL will modify the turning level.
    • ARMOR() added to effects IF/IFT. This means you can add an effect to a weapon with the ActionOnly option using "IFT: ARMOR(plate,platemail,plate mail); ATK: 2" and give the weapon a bonus of +2 to hit that armor type. Weapon Versus Armor, woohoo (if you want to use it . Keep in mind if you want your NPCs to be properly effected by these weapon attacks you'll need to give them the armor item and make sure it's equipped.
    • THACO on frontpage of character sheet usable for a basic attack just using thaco.
    • Actions tab back to bottom.
    ---

So I've noticed a issue with the hit while casting mechanics that is inconsistent. Sometimes it will not expire on players turn. I'm going to try and spend time on this if work schedule permits but if anyone figures out a consistent way this breaks let me know. Everytime I test it myself it works but I've had it do this in my own games.
    ---

Noticed that when a character has dual classes when I apply XP and only one of the two classes are checked it still halves the XP given out. It should give full xp to the new classes since it replaces the old one. The extra half xp is "lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    Noticed that when a character has dual classes when I apply XP and only one of the two classes are checked it still halves the XP given out. It should give full xp to the new classes since it replaces the old one. The extra half xp is "lost"
    You are correct, it should do that I'll look at this.
    ---

Thread Information