DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 70 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    [*] Added "hidden text" in NPC name for the Combat tracker. Enclose whatever "name" text you don't want the Players to see in parentheses. I.E. "Orc (Shaman) would show as "Orc 1" to a player but "Orc 1 (Shaman)" to the DM.
    Thats a great feature celestian
    I wonder if you might consider using a different bracket as this other great extension adds flavour descriptors within (round) brackets which then wouldnt be shown.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...combat-tracker
    Just a thought/request

Blog Entries
    Nice work.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thats a great feature celestian
    I wonder if you might consider using a different bracket as this other great extension adds flavour descriptors within (round) brackets which then wouldnt be shown.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...combat-tracker
    Just a thought/request
    Depending on how the addon works it might not work at all, specially if he replaces functions I had to manipulate to get my results. I'll grab it and see what it does if I change the hidden text to [] over the weekend.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Depending on how the addon works it might not work at all, specially if he replaces functions I had to manipulate to get my results. I'll grab it and see what it does if I change the hidden text to [] over the weekend.
    So I tested the extension and didn't change a thing and it seemed to work in tandem.

His only applies the change if made from encounters. Mine is applied when you drag/drop a npc or encounters (so another group of functions, addNPC() specifically).

But, seems to work together without causing problems to the extension. Let me know tho if you see a problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 2018.02.19:

• bugfix: drag/drop spells on npcs (this works in actions tab!)
    • Bugfix: base thaco attack used wrong thaco. (was using default)
    • Added turn undead automation. Includes "IMMUNE: turned". Select all targets before using "turn" ability and will calculate turn, number of creatures turns and find the creatures that should be turned (based on HD). Must also be of type "undead" obviously.
    • Added clone pc to npc. Copy a PC to an NPC (bottom left of log tab on character sheet for DM). Since skills/actions/inventory/ability scores/saves are the same for PC and NPC... why not?
    • Added clone npc to pc. Copy a NPC to a PC. This seems pretty useful for when a party member charms or has a companion or picks up a familiar? The option is on the bottom of the npc record list. All the actions/ability scores/saves/etc are there. The creature "description" is located in Notes tab under "Personality Traits". These two clone items are still in testing. If you find something that should show on PC or NPC that doesn't on a clone let me know and I'll see about getting it there.

I mostly worked on the clone to PC for NPC's because I've had my players get a mount or a familiar and I wanted to give them something to control so I'd not have to bother with it. This way I can just copy to a PC an "Imp", drop it into the combat tracker and the player can then deal with it themselves (attacks, manage health/etc).

I added the pc to npc because... why not and the code was already there to do npcs

The conversion is pretty basic and if anyone has suggestions on tweaks/etc please let me know.
    ---

Cloning is a really nice feature! I'll have a play with it when I get a chance.

Update 2018.03.06:
    • bugfix, thaco on npc->pc convert
    • added /readycheck for DM (prompts players for ready state, displays responses from each to DM)
    • added Whisper DING campaign config (play DING to player if a whisper is sent to them)
    • added headers to duration settings on effects
    • removed templates button on items (not useful any longer)

I've been on a map building binge for the past week so not anything major but I wanted to update for the bugfixes (some I forgot to note here).
    ---

Update 2018.03.16

Bugfixed:
    • Alignment of Wounds in CT
    • "Advanced Effects" (items, npc/pc) applied twice if DM and Player had sheet opened and equipped the item. This evolved into a completely different method of managing "advanced" effects. The Host client now manages it entirely no matter who adjusts the items. Cleaner on the code side.
    ---

Thread Information