FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 70 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Update: 2017.09.19.

• FG 3.3.2 released. Updated code to handle new CoreRPG/5e effects changes. (if you run into any issues please let me know)
    • With 3.3.2 I've added the new search buttons to NPC/Spells/Skills/etc records for players. Both DM and Player versions should work.
    • SaveAS/FightAS set to DM only edit for now. These are no longer needed if using the new advancement options in class record. I will remove them in future.
    • Tweaks to output for attacks (hit AC vs TargetAC).
    • Fixed bugs related to hp calculation, mostly dual/multi-classing issues.
    • First pass of "If the NPC needs a 20 to hit a target he can't crit that target".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Update: 2017.09.19.

• First pass of "If the NPC needs a 20 to hit a target he can't crit that target".
    Sorry, maybe I didnt understand because english is not my mothertongue, could you elaborate how it works?

Thank you very much
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    Sorry, maybe I didnt understand because english is not my mothertongue, could you elaborate how it works?

Thank you very much
    If an NPC/PC needs a natural 20 to hit a target AC, like -3 AC at level 1 (or 1 HD) they will still hit but they won't crit. Otherwise when they hit they would always crit.

I plan to put this in a campaign setting option down the road.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 2017.09.20

• Fixed bug in manager_tokens2.lua (related to 3.3.2 effects changes)
    • Neglected to mention I added a Campaign Setting for showing/hiding RIP tokens to PC or DM.
    ---

If an NPC/PC needs a natural 20 to hit a target AC, like -3 AC at level 1 (or 1 HD) they will still hit but they won't crit. Otherwise when they hit they would always crit.

I plan to put this in a campaign setting option down the road.
    Got it, tyvm!
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Good Day Celestian
    This looks incredible, I am a long time fan of 2nd Edition (Loved 1st Edition too but liked the add on's 2nd made).
    I see on post 116 you show your module activation screen, I thought I downloaded all the mods from your first post and moved them to the modules folder, but do not see any that look like the ones you have (Tome of Magic and all the others) is this something I need to find somewhere else, or am I missing something?

Thanks for doing this BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Celestian
    This looks incredible, I am a long time fan of 2nd Edition (Loved 1st Edition too but liked the add on's 2nd made).
    I see on post 116 you show your module activation screen, I thought I downloaded all the mods from your first post and moved them to the modules folder, but do not see any that look like the ones you have (Tome of Magic and all the others) is this something I need to find somewhere else, or am I missing something?

Thanks for doing this BTW!
    Those are modules I created from the Core Rules CD content. Unfortunately I can't hand those out due to copyright issues. If you have the Core Rules CD/expansion I can certainly help you create the same things tho with a perl script that will use the data from it. Ping me on the FG discord some evening and I'll try and help ya out.
    ---

Updated, v2017.09.21

Corrected bugs related to CombatTracker, client side and new Effects systems in CoreRPG.

Hopefully the last of this, if you notice anymore please let me know.

Effects applied by users should be able to be removed by the same user.
    ---

Those are modules I created from the Core Rules CD content. Unfortunately I can't hand those out due to copyright issues. If you have the Core Rules CD/expansion I can certainly help you create the same things tho with a perl script that will use the data from it. Ping me on the FG discord some evening and I'll try and help ya out.
    Is this an open invitation? I have the Core Rules/Expansion CD loaded (we have been using them for about 2 years now) and I would love to port over to FG. Thank you for all the work you have done with this rule set. I'll try and ping you on FG discord if it's okay.
    Ultimate licence
    DM/GM/Players

Quote Originally Posted by davidkvh View Post
    Is this an open invitation? I have the Core Rules/Expansion CD loaded (we have been using them for about 2 years now) and I would love to port over to FG. Thank you for all the work you have done with this rule set. I'll try and ping you on FG discord if it's okay.
    Yeap, I can't promise I will be there all the time or reply (I leave discord up all the time) but I will when I can and help ya get at least the base files working.
    ---

Thread Information