Starfinder Playlist

SWADE Vehicles in CT.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to write code to add a vehicle to the combat tracker. I know Savage World has this feature, but I am struggling trying to find the where in the code this is. Can someone point me in the general direction of where to look?
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Savage Worlds is built differently than other rulesets. There isnt one place to look for how it makes vehicles available as an actor for the CT. Many elements need to be set up as the combat tracker only knows how to handle PCs and NPC revords. So you would have to teach it how to know it should be accepting vehicle records and what to do with it afterwards. So the CT, Combat Manager, and Actor Manager code would need to change. This was something I had to tinker with as well. So in short its not a simple answer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

OK, how about this.

If I want to be able to make a vehicle I share out editable by my players, can you point me in the right direction on how to do that?
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Only one user can own and modify a record (i.e. owner); so multiple players can not edit the same vehicle record. You would need to implement some sort of messaging to the GM client to perform updates on that field (as an example, such as dropping inventory on a vehicle).

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information