5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Coriolis Theme for MoreCore

Hey all.

With the blessing of Free League publishing, I am able to share the Coriolis theme for MoreCore for us SciFi people!

Check out the link here!!

Check out FLPs Facebook page too where they shared my blog!! How cool is that!?!

Blog Entries
    Congrats! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Jolly, do you know if there is an official ruleset in the works?

--Prof.Dogg

And is it possible to get the extension with another resolution than 166x900 please ?

How do I add your theme to my Fantasy Grounds? (Yes Im a noob but eager to learn). - Seems I got that one working now.

But what rulesystem do you use? And how do I get to create my own using this theme?
    Last edited by Dersta; April 11th, 2020 at 08:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Dersta View Post
    How do I add your theme to my Fantasy Grounds?
    Just drop it in in your Extensions folder. You should have that folder under your Fantasy Grounds data folder. Then, when you create the campaign, use the Morecore ruleset and there should be a checkbox for that extension next to multiple options in the front loading screen when you create (at first) or load the campaign.

How do I pull up the character sheet for this? I downloaded the theme, it looks pretty. Can't figure out much else.

Thread Information