DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adventure: Beneath the Dome - DTRPG sale $1.60 (Apr 9 only)

No clue if any good or much about it.

Bought it on DriveThruRPG today cos was dirt cheap. Not looking at it though, so can't offer feedback. My friend may be DMing in person in future so some things I buy cos on good sale and we figure out if either of us will run it in the future.

Blog Entries
    And...?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    And...?
    Sorry, was just trying to alert any C&C DMs to it's being on sale today (April 9th) - in case it was on anyone's "interested in" list, for $1.60, not much risk even if wasn't.

I could'a done a better job

Blog Entries
    Ah. I was wondering if you new something about a FG version coming forward. I've not seen this module but I'd imagine it follows TLG standards.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information