5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Card games

Card games

I've been picking up some light card games lately such as Coup and Cheaty Mages, and recently came into a game called 'Love Letter'.

The name is quite deceptive however, and it's pretty damn addicting and amazingly popular that I've now thrown it into my travel bag due to the portability of it. Has anyone else tried it?

I know many in the table top scene also do board games like Catan, Risk etc...

I think more than a few people share my love/hate relationship with Arkham Horror. It's so good when it isn't terrible.

Does anyone have an FG version of Arkham Horror? I own all the main boxes and supplements but would actually like to play the game.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

You'd probably have better luck with Tabletop Simulator or something similarly aimed at translating a traditional board game to PC.

Alternatively, you could just play Mansions of Madness.

I have that one too. Small town, have more luck playing online.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

VASSAL has an Arkham Horror module (and some of the other releases as well): https://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Arkham_Horror

I roll around in TTS every once in awhile for some Catan.

They made an Arkham card game? now that's a thing.. is it as complex as the board game?

I prefer Gwent and Hearthstone.
    Any wealth takes time to master. You can easily find and play online games for free. Good time games is waiting for you. Just grab that!

I have played and really enjoyed Pathfinder Adventure Cardgame. It kind of comes at a steep price, but I have also played it for countless hours.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information