FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Blog Entries
    I just submitted this hotfix in case @Doswelk has not been able to. If he did already then cool. It will fix the weapon types, etc. @Ikael says the MinStr stuff is a "funky" (his word lol) implementation within the ruleset itself, so he has added that to his list of things to fix.

I tested all the melee weapons again after getting the update and they are all fine now.
    Appreciated Talyn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendell View Post
    I tested all the melee weapons again after getting the update and they are all fine now.
    Appreciated Talyn.
    Excellent! Thanks, and you're welcome.

New problem I have found with the last update is that the personalities in the bestiary do not have damage dice assigned anymore.
    I had to duplicate them so I could add the damage dice and then they would work.

Blog Entries
    Ok I'll sic @Doswelk on it! I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised with what he's gotten done on his remaster so far. I'll try to coax him into ensuring the NPCs are v4.4 compatible too with the new changes coming in a couple weeks.

good deal, its not just hellfrost. It is happening in deadlands as well.

There was challenge in v4.4 ruleset which caused damage rolling not working unless damage string was set but that got hotfixed dome hours ago. I am not aware of if challenge where damage dice is missing. Can you give more info where this occurs?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I just updated again and saw it updating savage worlds. So I must of missed that update your talking about.

After that and closing and opening the modules everything for the melee weapons damage is working again.

Savage worlds is really looking good.

Any news on the update to hellfrost?

Thread Information