5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

Trying one more time

Is anyone looking into the calendar problem I still can not schedule sessions on my calendar listing and it is beginning to be irritating. If the Dev's don't have time could they at least acknowledge the problem and suggest a solution or maybe when they might get around to fixing it.
    See you around the table.

Is this used anymore?

It is still used but the time matching/voting feature does not work. The private Forum and Info Section still work. As an alternative you can use Yahoo Groups or something similar.

It works for my group. I am not sure if the time matching feature is working properly however. The voting definitely works.
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith
    Is anyone looking into the calendar problem I still can not schedule sessions on my calendar listing and it is beginning to be irritating. If the Dev's don't have time could they at least acknowledge the problem and suggest a solution or maybe when they might get around to fixing it.
    *pokes thread and walks off*

Previously: MurghBpurn

I had a look at this with Ged and it seemed to work OK, except for a bug in the session submission that didn't take daylight saving into account, which I fixed.

Make sure your time zone settings are correct in your message board profile options. What sort of problems are there with voting/session matching?
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

It would appear that a GM cannot "Suggest new game time" but players can.

MB

Previously: MurghBpurn

I don't know why it does it maybe something is wrong with my campaign calander? Cause everyone else seems to work just fine.
    See you around the table.

Heh, this is odd. I'm the only one in my campaign appearantly that just can't see the discussion. I've tried it with IE, firefox and opera on one pc, and firefox on a different one downstairs.

Does the calendar just *hate* me?

Edit: Ah, good good... Changing the timezone to my own with automatic detection for daylight savings time does the trick. All is well again. Stand down.
    Last edited by Mellock; May 9th, 2007 at 18:26.

Calendar Improvements

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the functioning of the calendar is improving by leaps and bounds.

Having said that, it would be nice to be able to see how old a game posting is. Right now I see that some hosting games take the trouble to add "Cancelled" to their defunct posts, but I'm sure that not everyone is doing so.
    Sed quid custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thread Information