STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

I think the Demo is really for a functionality test

Presumably if you wanted to organize a demo version test you could post as DM and ask if someone will connect to you. I think the message boards might be a better option for you though.

The Demo version lets you test the functionality of the game and see that everything works. The purchased version has far greater freedom of setting and saves characters etc... I find the game well worth the money, and the flexibility of using my own setting really important. I don't think you'd find many takers for any regular game with just the demo.

Most people I've met, test the demo version on two computers or with a friend who is also new to the game. I bought the game just after seeing how transparently the program presented data. If you can't think of one of your friends interested in testing, watch or post to the message boards.

Remember to include your time zone and the hours you'd be interested in finding someone to help you out.

Oops, wrong thread, delete message please.

Needed Calendar Updates

I came to post about my confusion with The Game Calendar, but I see that what I was going to say was posted already several months ago. I don't see any reply from the devs, and the calendar seems to have the same problems: I can't tell when games are scheduled, or even if the entry is still valid.

Sooooo,

Are the improvements coming with the release of 2.0? Or has the decision been made to abandon the calendar altogether?
    Sed quid custodiet ipsos custodes?

How do I delete an old campaign calendar entry of mine that I'm no longer running?

Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel
    How do I delete an old campaign calendar entry of mine that I'm no longer running?
    You can't. We have been asking for that feature since a year at least.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

And they haven't replied? Can't we at least ask the admins to go in and manually remove them then?

They say site improvements will happen after they release 2.0. Most have not pushed them very hard over the site improvements.

broke again

I think the game calendar is broken again. I tried several times to input different event times and it won't accepted any of them. Will the Devs please look into this. Thank you.
    See you around the table.

Checking back

Is anyone looking into the scheduling problem? I still can't schedule games on the game calender. I really like this feature and would like to see it fixed.
    See you around the table.

Hmm,
    I have had no problems... but then my campaign is only a few months old.
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Thread Information