FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last

Calendar

I'm clearly stupid ... I have tried entering scheduled times in the suggest new game time box and it will not register.
    I enter the time, press the brown arrow - zip. Data is wiped but the time/date does not appear in the Scheduled Play Time box.
    I enter the time, don't press the brown arrow - zip
    I have checked the format of the day/date/time it should work ?

Stuart

When you say you checked the format, what format did you use? Because I thought there was a problem myself, but then I plugged in all numbers and it seemed to work. It's not all that friendly at the moment, in terms of feedback if you enter something it doesn't understand.

To get Sunday, Jan 15th, 8pm you have to plug in 15/1/8

don't know how you get am though...

Very odd !
    Tried typing 15 (for day) 1 (for month) and variously 2000, 20:00, 8:00 8:00 PM and 8 (for time) .... nothing works !

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    Very odd !
    Tried typing 15 (for day) 1 (for month) and variously 2000, 20:00, 8:00 8:00 PM and 8 (for time) .... nothing works !

Stuart
    Try typing in 15 (day), 01 (month), and 2000. It seemed to work for me.
    "Evolution takes no prisoners"
    -Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

maybe an option to make the GameMasters name clickable... so it links to an PM to him for further questions.
    maybe as an option in the 'Create new campaign' form
    "Make my name available as PM link to [listbox=everybody, players, nobody]"

or maybe the option to connect a forum thread to the game?

anyways. i really like the system. very nicely done.
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Rather not Best day to play: Fri to Sun
    Timezone: GMT+1 Best time to play: Varies
    Games: D&D 3.5e

Schiz ! Greetings !
    Link ... it worked ... boy do I feel stupid ! Many thanks !

The calendar dates need 2 stay on the day of the event.
    Im on more than one group but I keep forgetting which sever to log on to, and which character.
    Nobody has fun til sombody gets hurt

btw. I was too lazy to post it before , but I will now - times in Game Caledar are shown wrong, I have CET set for my account, but times in the calendar seem to look like GMT-1 (like, it's 2pm my time and I see 12am there).
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Similar problem. EET here and european games start around 4AM. Europeans have no life ?

Quote Originally Posted by acmer
    Similar problem. EET here and european games start around 4AM. Europeans have no life ?
    Nah, we just set up a game at 8pm, but can't sleep all night the day before, thinking about the upcoming session, so everyone jumps on the computer at 4am and it just sort of starts itself...
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information