FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 53 First 12341252 ... Last
    Hi guys,

Just a few things. Some of these were from previous but have not happened for various reasons. Some are newer, but I have not had a chance to do much more. Should do soon though, do you happen to need a proofer?

DMG - Orb of Dragonkind: Description paragraph 5 "theorb" [still there after last changes]
    PHB - Prismatic Wall spell: Description paragraph 4 final sentence should read "A rod of cancellation destroys a prismatic wall, but an antimagic field has no effect on it." [still there after last changes]
    PotA - 3.02: Order of the Gauntlet has incorrect paragraph break "Knights of" [still there after last changes]
    PotA - 6.04.03.00 The Long Road: Paragraph 3 2 errors "harm the Black Networks profits. Zhentarim sgents" [still there after last changes]
    PotA - 2.10 Early Travels, Later Travels and River Travels all have wrong dice set for using table (should be d8+d12) [still there after last changes]
    MM - Beholder: Regional Effects "Creatures within 1 mile of the beholder's lair some times" [this should have been changed to sometimes]
    MM - Young Black Dragon: Foes and Servants paragraph 2 "treasure and food to giveF" [error from previous correction?]
    MM - Black Dragon Wyrmling: Acid Breath has incorrect paragraph break [this was incorrectly adjusted from previous report. Compare Adult Black dragon breath for correct format]
    MM - Stone Golem: Stone Golem paragraph break missing after "forms of giant beasts." [space was added from last report]
    MM - Green Hag: Covens paragraph header should be bold. [still there after last changes]
    MM - Aboleth: Eternal Memories paragraph 1 "defeatby" [still there after last changes]
    MM - Adult Bronze Dragon: Regional Effects paragraph 1 "lairs" should be "lair is" [error from previous correction]
    MM - Adult Copper Dragon: Acid Breath "an 60 -foot" [still there after last changes]
    MM - Gold Dragon (all 4 ages): Description paragraph 4 "Reserved Shape shifters" [still there after last changes - Shapeshifters should be one word]
    MM - Adult Gold Dragon: Change Shape second paragraph: paragraph should not be bold. Period missing after "action" and "Its statistics" is a new sentence not a new paragraph
    MM - Ancient Gold Dragon: Change Shape second paragraph: paragraph should not be bold. Period missing after "action" and "Its statistics" is a new sentence not a new paragraph
    MM - Adult Silver Dragon: Change Shape second paragraph: paragraph should not be bold. Period missing after "action" and "Its statistics" is a new sentence not a new paragraph [still there after last changes]
    MM - Ancient Silver Dragon: Change Shape second paragraph: paragraph should not be bold. Period missing after "action" and "Its statistics" is a new sentence not a new paragraph
    MM - Fire Elemental: Living Elements paragraph should be a header. [still there after last changes]
    MM - Earth Elemental: Living Elements paragraph should be a header. [still there after last changes]
    MM - Air Elemental: Living Elements paragraph should be a header. [still there after last changes]
    LMoP - Spectator stat block Eye Ray 4 has Create Food and Water included, should be new ability with new paragraph
    PotA - 1.11 Factions: Lords' Alliance paragraph 1 "Lords" Alliance"
    PotA - 1.11 Factions: Lords' Alliance paragraph 2 "Lords" Alliance"
    DMG - CH3: Creating Adventures paragraph 4 "thisprocess"
    DMG - Introduction: The Dungeon Master paragraph 1 "ongoing campaign ."
    DMG - Introduction: Know Your Players Acting point 4 " back- grounds"
    DMG - CH1: A World of Your Own "creating a campaign totake"
    DMG - CH1: Gods of Your World, The Divine Ranks sidebar box contains way more than it should. It should stop after the Vestiges paragraph before Monotheism.
    DMG - CH1: Gods of Your World Divine Rank sidebar missing paragraph break for Vestiges. Vestiges should be italicised and the first word of a new paragraph.
    DMG - CH1: Gods of Your World Divine Rank sidebar Lesser Deities paragraph has incorrect line break "the planes. |Some"
    DMG - CH1: Gods of Your World Dualism paragraph 4 has incorrect paragraph break " large portfolios. |All"
    DMG - CH1: Gods of Your World Animism paragraph 3 missing word "An animistic religion [is] very tolerant."
    DMG - CH1: Settlements City paragraph 2 "for surroundingareas"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Forms of Government has been made a sidebar. It should be a brown heading or a bold heading.
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Forms of Government Autocracy "well- developed"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Forms of Government Democracy "government,with"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Forms of Government Plutocracy "atthe"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Forms of Government Theocracy "representativeor"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Currency Example Common Coinage paragraph 1 "commonly called blueeyes"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Currency Example Common Coinage paragraph 5 "legendary landsand"
    DMG - CH1: Settlements Currency Example Trade Bars paragraph 1 "originally craftedthem"
    DMG - CH1: Factions and Organisations Renown paragraph 1 "faction ororganisation"
    DMG - CH1: Factions and Organisations Gaining Renown paragraph 3 "group's powerand wealth"
    DMG - CH1: Factions and Organisations Attitudes of Organisation Members "have heardof"
    DMG - CH1: Magic in Your World paragraph 3 incorrect break "other commodity. |Mercantile"

If any of these don't make sense just ask. I'm trying to point to the issues concisely, but happy to make clarifications where needed.

Cheers

Using Sword Coast Adventurers Guide I notice the following bug

Step 1 Click on Images and Maps
    Step 2 Choose Sword Coast Map
    Step 3 Click on the pin for Luskan (or any other entry with an embedded image)
    Step 4 Click on the link for image: The Symbol of the Arcane Brotherhood
    Step 5 A new panel opens, notice that it is blank (i.e. no image) with <<New Image>> on the title bar

This happens for any image embedded in the Sword Coast Map. Also I can't find an image anywhere for "The Symbol of the Arcane Brotherhood". Could this be an issue with my install or can others replicate it?

Quote Originally Posted by vonklaude View Post
    Using Sword Coast Adventurers Guide I notice the following bug

Step 1 Click on Images and Maps
    Step 2 Choose Sword Coast Map
    Step 3 Click on the pin for Luskan (or any other entry with an embedded image)
    Step 4 Click on the link for image: The Symbol of the Arcane Brotherhood
    Step 5 A new panel opens, notice that it is blank (i.e. no image) with <<New Image>> on the title bar

This happens for any image embedded in the Sword Coast Map. Also I can't find an image anywhere for "The Symbol of the Arcane Brotherhood". Could this be an issue with my install or can others replicate it?
    You are correct. I'm investigating now.

UPDATE: This problem has been fixed by Moon Wizard and an update issued.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 2nd, 2017 at 11:52.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a few things. Some of these were from previous but have not happened for various reasons. Some are newer, but I have not had a chance to do much more. Should do soon though, do you happen to need a proofer?
    Thanks Kronides, I'll note these up for the next update. Looks like my global search/replace skills are somewhat lacking on some of these
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks Kronides, I'll note these up for the next update. Looks like my global search/replace skills are somewhat lacking on some of these
    LOL, all it takes is an accidental key hit.

HotDQ Maps Issue

Gents -

the past three game sessions I've run into a major problem that's actually affecting our gameplay (both as players and gms).

Specifically, when working with the Skyreach Castle player maps (Upper Courtyard, Lower Courtyard, and Ice Tunnels) my player's clients (including my player client) crash. Repeatedly. Whether or not there's a cache. Regardless of masking or not (though masking definitely makes it *WORSE*). To the point that I'm no longer sharing my maps.

Details:
    My system - Mac BookPro (mid-2015), OS X 10.11.6

My FG Server (via Steam) : v2.3.2 Ultimate; content current as 4/2/2017
    My FG Common Player client (via Wineskin): v2.3.2 Ultimate; Wineskin v2.6.2; engine WS9Wine2.3

Steps/Symptoms:
    Launch both Server and Player client
    Open a map (Upper Courtyard) in Server
    Mask the map - partially - for instance, the actual map's rooms *only* are masked; the "blank area" is unmasked as are the open areas.
    Place your PC tokens in the courtyard
    Focus the map on the PCs
    Share the map to the player map

In the player client, the map appears, but it will be masked out - even though the PCs are in an unmasked area.
    At this point, the map appears to hang - it does not appear to update.
    Now, resize the map window - or try to zoom out the window.
    Player client crashes.

Note that my players also exhibit a similar behavior and many of them are *not* running on Macs, and *are* running via Steam.
    --

"I am not a number! I am a free man!" - No. 6

6 editions of D&D (5+BECMI) GM and Player
    Running a PF2e Fantasy Grounds game

Usually, the problem is that too many art assets are being shared with the players. The current version of FG is limited in how many art assets the players can open before it crashes. It's one of the primary reasons we're working on a brand new architecture for FG.

Here are some things to try:
    1. Remove player access to all modules except for PHB. (i.e. apply the red X instead of the green check mark in the Library->Modules window)
    2. Remove all tokens from the tokens/shared folder, and place in tokens/host instead.
    3. Launch your campaign, and type /flushdb in your chat box to unshare all records not owned by a player.
    4. Have the players nuke their cache (small button on right side of Join Game screen in launcher).

Thanks,
    JPG

PotA: 3.04.03 Shallow graves.

Grave Occupants
    one female human warrior dressed in a red surcoat with a black axe
    According to the errata, this should be...
    one female human warrior dressed in a black surcoat with a red axe
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    PotA: 3.04.03 Shallow graves.

Grave Occupants

According to the errata, this should be...
    Hmm, indeed. Looks like that one was missed. I'll add it to the list.

Storm King's Thunder

• Encounter 11.04.15 15. Throne Room - Iymrith (Storm Giant) has the default storm giant token
    • Grand-Dame-Players map is grid for 5 ft per square instead of 10 ft
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Thread Information