5E Character Create Playlist
Page 51 of 53 First ... 414950515253 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    There's been a clarification in Sage Advice. The Bard's Jack of All Trades also affects Initiative since Initiative is nothing but a Dexterity check in which the Bard is not already proficient in.
    Indeed, that was clarified some time ago I believe. FG doesn't automate Jack-of-all Trades so not sure this is a bug report or not
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I never noticed that JoaT was not automated.

Blog Entries
    Beast of Legends: Serpents of Chaos -

2 of the 5 NPCs do not have tokens.

screenshot0002.png
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Beast of Legends: Serpents of Chaos -

2 of the 5 NPCs do not have tokens.
    I'll find out who did this one and let them know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You already know about this one Zacchaeus, but I wanted to post it here so it's in the right thread, now that I know where bug reports go.

We're using the 5e sample campaign with the 5e SRD, 5e Basic Rules, and 5e Unearthed Arcana modules loaded. Players (including myself when I connect a second instance as a player) can't see anything in the Weapons section of the Items window. I can see it just fine on the GM side.

screenshot of the Client view Attachment 20700

screenshot of the GM view Attachment 20701

Yep, I saw your other thread. Thanks for reporting.

Hi Zacc. I noticed that there is an extraneous '(C)' on the Prone effect of the Thunderous Smite spell in the PHB. I mean, once you are prone, you are prone and the effect shouldn't be removed if the caster loses concentration. I didn't check other instances of Prone in other various spells, but wanted to let you know about this one that I saw. Thanks, Justin

Thanks for the report. I'll look into it. It will probably have to be special case to disable concentration modifier specifically for Prone effect.

Cheers,
    JPG

With the latest version, when manually entering an NPC from scratch with the spellcasting, or innate spellcasting traits, after closing the NPC and reopening it, the spells no longer automatically add to the appropriate section.

I used Dagon from Fifth Edition Foes. I also modified the text so it replicates established formatting from the MM.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    With the latest version, when manually entering an NPC from scratch with the spellcasting, or innate spellcasting traits, after closing the NPC and reopening it, the spells no longer automatically add to the appropriate section.

I used Dagon from Fifth Edition Foes. I also modified the text so it replicates established formatting from the MM.
    I'm not seeing this. It isn't clear whether you edited an existing NPC or created an entirely new one. If you edited an existing one; before closing it delete all of the existing spells. When you reopen this will force the spells to repopulate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information