5E Character Create Playlist
Page 49 of 53 First ... 394748495051 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No useable artwork was provided for this NPC unfortunately.
    The artwork is on the front cover. You can use this (I copied the front cover and cut it down to size). All you need to do is to make it token-worthy.
    Acererak.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    The artwork is on the front cover. You can use this (I copied the front cover and cut it down to size). All you need to do is to make it token-worthy.
    You were asking for an image. Token I can do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You were asking for an image. Token I can do.
    You can use the image from the front cover.Just cut it down to the size you need.

Well, no. It's a composite image and just cutting it down would have bits of the background that don't make sense. That smoke plume for example overlays the horns of the left hand image. I've tried various methods of cutting the image out without any real success.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here is my poor attempt (maybe you can do better): Acererak 2.jpg

I used this image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEJ_1haXgAESRMY.jpg

You shouldn't have any problems with this?

I just noticed, Acererak also appears on the DMG.
    Last edited by astromath; September 19th, 2017 at 12:04.

Quote Originally Posted by tantauralus View Post
    It seems that if you want to have features from a subclass automatically added to your charactersheet you have to drag the class from the module the subclass is in when you gain the level it is supposed to be added.
    I was also able to reproduce this with the Arcana Domain for clerics
    I don't think that's working as intended. I'll investigate
    Seems to be fixed as of 3.3.2.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tantauralus View Post
    Seems to be fixed as of 3.3.2.

Thanks!
    It is. And the thanks goes to Moon Wizard.

Tomb of Annihilation
    Hrakhamar
    Stores

Problem: There should be 4 newts in the SW room and only the 2 Imix newts in the SE room. This is according to the text.

Nangalore
    Hallucinogenic Plants

Problem: The mantrap is in the NE garden, not the SE according to the text.

Fane of the Night Serpent
    Main Gate

Problem: You placed the guard on the wrong side of the gate. According to the text, they are on the south side of the gate.

Dungeon of Deception
    Withers's Office

Problem: Withers should be behind the desk facing the door (west side of desk). According to the text, the PCs can see his face.
    Problem 2: Not your fault. It is the book's fault for placing the chair on the wrong side of the desk. You can ignore the above problem.
    Last edited by astromath; September 20th, 2017 at 16:02.

in the Players Handbook (DD PHB Deluxe) > Reference Manual > Chapter 9: Combat > Making an Attack, you've got "Shoving a creature" with bold letters, making it seem as if it's part of Grappling, when it should have the same big red bold letters just as "Grappling"

@astromath and @Gothstaff all noted

Thread Information