5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Oh I can't? I better stop then :P The reference manual has become the best way to navigate a book adventure. Links on the left side instead of a bajillion windows. It's so close to being perfect!

That's cool though, if it's intended it's no bug
    Don't forget it actually being parseable for when you are still waiting on that physical book to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Oh I can't? I better stop then :P The reference manual has become the best way to navigate a book adventure. Links on the left side instead of a bajillion windows. It's so close to being perfect!
    This is what I'm starting to do too. I modified the reference manual to allow text editing in the generic text section at the top of the page, so I can keep notes in the manual.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thank you for the Update guys!

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you boys, great work!!!

Blog Entries
    I noticed that the Dessarin Maps in PotA have STILL not been updated?

ddavison posted - I'm checking on the Dessarin Valley Map to see if we have permission to update our copy. I suspect we will be able to.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post274005
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

There were no updates to PotA this time around. Having said that I don't have any further news on the question of that map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There were no updates to PotA this time around. Having said that I don't have any further news on the question of that map.
    I hope they (DM and Player) make it in. It's kind of important changes and I can't think of why they shouldn't be changed. They are WotC sanctioned.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Minor push for Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide only to fix missing reference manual image links.

Regards,
    JPG

Just went and checked.
    Half-Elf Variant from the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide is still incorrect.
    it should say "If your DM allows it, your half-elf character can forgo Skill Versatility and instead take the elf trait Keen Senses or a trait based on your elf parentage."

It is still saying "and" and giving players both keen senses and the trait from the alternate parentage.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Just went and checked.
    Half-Elf Variant from the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide is still incorrect.
    it should say "If your DM allows it, your half-elf character can forgo Skill Versatility and instead take the elf trait Keen Senses or a trait based on your elf parentage."

It is still saying "and" and giving players both keen senses and the trait from the alternate parentage.
    Indeed. This issue was fixed some considerable time ago but somehow things have reverted. I am trying to get the most up to date files from the module creator so that I can get this one fixed. Sorry about that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information