DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SrB's One-Off Pathfinder TONIGHT

Hey folks, trying to gauge interest for a level one Pathfinder One Off tonight 3/27 -- Mountain Time US Evening (1730-2130~) to make sure I'm good on hosting and running FG.
    We'll be running one of a few level 1 Pathfinder Adventures I've got set up in FG.

FG License: Full
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
    Day of week and time: Mondays or Tuesdays
    If new game, planned start date: 3/27
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, evenings, 3-4 hours
    Term: Starting with one off's gauging interest then moving onto a campaign.

Text or Voice: mix
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 for one-off's; 70/30 for campaign
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: Base and Core classes for one-off's to keep it simple, probably whatever for campaigns.

Details of your scenario: Starting with one off's we'll cement the party and move onto a campaign within Golarion. I'm newer to DMing on FG, but have DM'd Pathfinder fairly regularly in the past. As a DM I'm much more entertained by Roleplaying than simple hack and slash, but as long as the party is having fun I'll consider it a win. Once a solid group is set up and we've all begun to know each other we'll move from One-Off's to a fixed campaign.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2483

Feel free to message me, I'm also on Discord and have posted there for Today's game. If you're interested try and show up every week, but as it stands with the One-Off's I'm okay with a fluctuating group for a couple weeks.
    Last edited by srbongo; March 27th, 2017 at 16:28.

Hey srbongo, the calendar link above is a copy from your other thread and is abbreviated, so it isn't a valid link. You can change by editing the post and putting in the full link to the calendar entry.

I'd also recommend putting a "Scheduled Play Time" in the campaign entry, so that this converts to people's local time and they know exactly when the session starts. This will also add the game to the graphical calendar.

Hope you get some players!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'd be interested in this if you'd be willing to start a little later. I don't get home until about 6:15 your time.

Thread Information