FG Spreadshirt Swag

SrB's One-Offs to Campaigns Mondays/Wednesdays

Hey folks trying to gauge interest in a weekly Pathfinder group (mon or wed) that would begin by running one-offs and move towards a full campaign. We've ran one so far, and successfully completed The Master of the Fallen Fortress Paizo module, but are looking for a couple more dedicated members.

FG License: Full
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
    Day of week and time: Mondays or Wednesdays
    If new game, planned start date: 3/27
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, evenings, 3-4 hours
    Term: Starting with one off's gauging interest then moving onto a campaign.

Text or Voice: mix
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 for one-off's; 60/40 for campaign
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: Base and Core classes for one-off's to keep it simple, probably whatever for campaigns.

Details of your scenario: Starting with one off's we'll cement the party and move onto a campaign within Golarion. I'm newer to DMing on FG, but have DM'd Pathfinder fairly regularly in the past. As a DM I'm much more entertained by Roleplaying than simple hack and slash, but as long as the party is having fun I'll consider it a win. Once a solid group is set up and we've all begun to know each other we'll move from One-Off's to a fixed campaign.

I'm primarily interested in the party having fun, and building a breathing world that exists within and around the character's lives. In my IRL games I've focused on characters having a real and dedicated impact upon their environment and plan on doing the same on FG. I actively reward good roleplaying and extensively flesh out any encounters containing it. That being said I've a major itch to DM, so will do so in whatever style the party prefers.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2483

Feel free to message me, I'm also on Discord. If you're interested try and show up every week, but as it stands with the One-Off's I'm okay with a fluctuating group for a couple weeks.
    Last edited by srbongo; March 29th, 2017 at 01:16.

This is a really smart way to build a group! Sadly Monday is my irl game but I may steal this concept.

Thread Information