DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Thanks for the clarifications!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thanks for the updated info!

I know this was answered, but I'm not sure I understand 100%. If I wanted to run the game, at the minimum I would need the player guide, but as a GM it would be ideal to get the GM guide for setting information, bestiary, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by adrian gideon View Post
    If I wanted to run the game, at the minimum I would need the player guide, but as a GM it would be ideal to get the GM guide for setting information, bestiary, etc?
    At a minimum all you would *need* is the Savage Worlds FG ruleset - and enter all the data yourself and handle any settings rules manually if needed. Assuming you have the rulebook outside of FG for reference.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I’ll rephrase. If I wish to run the game, which of the two B&B add-ons would be more useful to have? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian gideon View Post
    I’ll rephrase. If I wish to run the game, which of the two B&B add-ons would be more useful to have? Thanks.

Do you have the two products in print/PDF? If so, you can have a better idea of what would make you, or your players, experience better and would be more useful to your game. Do you want player orientated "Stuff" - background, equipment, edges and hindrances, arcane background, etc., etc.. Or do you want the more GM orientated "stuff"?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does this discount have an expiration date?

If you are talking about the current sale, yes. It uses the same timeframes as Steam sales so whenever the Steam sale ends expect this one to go away too.

I was referring to the discount from having purchased the gold edition. Or was it disabled during the sale?

I have another question: I've purchased the Players Guide (not the GMs Guide though). Now I am lacking the Extension for the Theme and Arcane Backgrounds - is this part of the GMs Guide or is this a bug?

Thread Information