DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Hello,
    Is the content of the player guide included in the GM edition?
    No. PDFs is separated in the main store, so FG products too.
    Last edited by Atrill; May 31st, 2018 at 19:51.
    FG Products Development: Beasts & Barbarians, Shaintar, Carrion Crown

Hello,
    Is the content of the player guide included in the GM edition?
    No, separate material in each.

In the products sold in the store, the GM purchase comes with the player module. The player module is also sold separately.

As described by the others, the player module contains the material that is expected to be shared with the players (basic rules, races, items, etc.), while the GM modules contain materials that should not be shared (settings, adventures, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG

Just some feedback. The theme for SE is still GE and I don't see the option to change the decals using that extension.

So I'm confused. The GM edition does NOT contain the Player edition information? So I would have to buy both GM and Player modules for all of the information and Edges, etc?

I wanted to make sure before I bought them both.
    Last edited by LatinaBunny; June 16th, 2018 at 02:17.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaBunny View Post
    So I'm confused. The GM edition does NOT contain the Player edition information? So I would have to buy both GM and Player modules for all of the information and Edges, etc?

I wanted to make sure before I bought them both.
    Correct. They are 2 different products - based off these:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...n-Player-Guide
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...e-Master-Guide
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    In the products sold in the store, the GM purchase comes with the player module. The player module is also sold separately.

As described by the others, the player module contains the material that is expected to be shared with the players (basic rules, races, items, etc.), while the GM modules contain materials that should not be shared (settings, adventures, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG
    I didn't buy it yet, but wish too.
    How about what Moon Wizard said here above ?
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Regards,
    JPG
    How about what Moon Wizard said here above ?
    Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing????
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing????
    Moon Wizard is thinking about other products where we (SmiteWorks) splits a bigger product into separate GM and Player versions for the best user experience. In this case, the original source material is already split and you would need both products.

I clarified my comments in another thread that this has to do with how the publisher has packaged the content. In this case, B&B Steel Edition is actually two separate books (Player Guide, GM Guide); whereas in some of the other SW settings, it's a single book that we divided into player data and GM data modules.

Our DLC packages often match 1-to-1 with print book releases.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information