STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I am working on putting effects in for my players that leveled Saturday and I'm not sure if I found a problem. I know the wording is simple and straight forward but it seems the CT is not picking up the AC 2 boost I put in for Cloth of Honorable Melee. It says when I test the PC being attacked that it has [DEF EFFECTS +2] but does not seem to actually increase the AC. I know the spell protects against ranged which when testing for range the character still gets hit on an 18 or 19. The effect should prevent the hit since his AC is 18. The same arises when I do a melee attack. Shield of faith does the same. I am not sure what to make of it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Celegar; April 4th, 2017 at 05:20. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Celegar View Post
    I am working on putting effects in for my players that leveled Saturday and I'm not sure if I found a problem. I know the wording is simple and straight forward but it seems the CT is not picking up the AC 2 boost I put in for Cloth of Honorable Melee. It says when I test the PC being attacked that it has [DEF EFFECTS +2] but does not seem to actually increase the AC. I know the spell protects against ranged which when testing for range the character still gets hit on an 18 or 19. The effect should prevent the hit since his AC is 18. The same arises when I do a melee attack. Shield of faith does the same. I am not sure what to make of it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    This thread is in the 3.5E/Pathfinder forum. I believe you're using 5E and have asked eslewhere. See responses here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ct-not-working
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information