STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP. Tuesday nights normally every 3 weeks 5E Homebrew

FG License: I have Ultimate License
    Game System: 5E Homebrew World

Time Zone:CST US Time Zone
    Day of week and time: Normally Tuesday night at 5 (could change days at times as I have floating schedule)
    If new game, planned start date:1st game to Start Wednesday March 29th due to last minute work schedule Change
    Planned Frequency: Every 3 weeks
    Term: Long term from 1st up to 20th

Text or Voice: Combination of Both
    Voice software used: Still deciding which to use I am open to suggestions

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 to 40/60 little more or less at times
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-6 Players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level Standard equipment allowed for the class you choose anything else has to fit in with the campaign
    Character restrictions: No Monstrous Humanoids/ 1/2 Orcs difficult but allowed/ will allow evil characters provided you play the alignment you choose!

Details of your scenario:
    The Kingdom of Barovia

This is a area of life, adventure, and tragedy. Anything is possible, magic is rich, minerals are pure. Honor and valor are sound, Greed is alive, and Evil never sleeps.

Barovia is located in the world of Arcania were dreams become reality and life is lived to the fullest.
    The basic concept is of the old medieval lifestyles. Lifestyles of great Kings and noble lords.
    This is a land where dragons are still prominent and vast treasure hordes are still around for the taking.

You adventurer are you prepared to take the next step into the Kingdom of Barovia.

About me: Hi, I have been a avid gamer/collector since 1982. I learned about roll-playing with dice to actually role-playing with dice to make the game better. Dungeons & Dragons my first and best loved game favorite by far AD&D 2nd Edition. 5th Edition seems similar so I have no issues with rules/learning the game. I've been a DM/GM since the middle 80's from all types of games not just D&D. Game is open to raw recruits to old veterans no judging till after games begin. The we will see!

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2479
    Last edited by damned; March 23rd, 2017 at 01:11.

Howdy! I've applied on the calendar, but due to my schedule in EST I wont be available until 7pm EST (6 CST) but I will be on promptly at that time. I'm quite experienced in FG and 5e.

Sure we will give a try and you can join in at that time. I am going to be on later and you can connect to my Kingdom of Barovia and I will give you the server PW, no voice yet just keyboard.

Pandar

Hi i Have applied as well on the calandar i i'm new in d&d fantasy grounds i only don't know so good how the system works

Hey, just applied on the calendar Im new to FG so I dont really know how to use it that well yet.

I would really love to play, the only problem is that i wouldn't be able to make the first game this week because of a function at work that i have to be there for.

Edit: I am actually able to make the first game now if i get in, apparently my work overestimated the amount of staff they needed >.>
    Last edited by Brad522; March 27th, 2017 at 07:16.

Interested in joining after a long hiatus with FG and DnD after getting completely swamped at work for most of last and beginning of this year. Trying to sign up on calendar but keep getting thrown off my account, gonna keep trying though!

I have 2 spots left with 3 people on board to go, if you want to make a character up I will see who to go with since more than likely not everyone will show up for the game on Wed. night. So if you want to stop in I will be on the site till late this evening.

Pandar

puny roll cracked derro

if you can't get in, just PM me

I have 2 spots left with 3 people on board to go, if you want to make a character up I will see who to go with since more than likely not everyone will show up for the game on Wed. night. So if you want to stop in I will be on the site till late this evening.

Thanks Pandar

puny roll cracked derro

if you can't get in, just PM me

i would love to play but I cannot log into the calander, keeps telling me I need to sign in.....

Hello I would love to join your game.
    I am new to FG and table top role-playing in general, but very enthusiastic to learn. This would be a great experience to later teach my friends. I have not made a new character yet and hope i could wait till game night to due it with everyone's advice, if you think I should make one before hand please reply. Tho i do roughly understand the character creation due to having played some of the video game adaptation (nvn, nvn2, and baldur's gate 2) if it means anything. Sincerely hope you will let me join in the fun.
    Thank you very much

Edit: So i read your post again and saw that you did want us to make our characters before hand and so i have.
    Last edited by Liquid Prime; March 28th, 2017 at 07:42.

Thread Information