DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    A wonderful afternoon to you.

I would love to join your game today. I have a character ready to go for the event (Even though all my characters are out of Barovia, I am ready to toss one back into the fray again (Unused, that is)) and a lot of time to help set up, get you acquainted to FG and other affairs. D&D is something I play on a very frequent basis and thus am a fervent player of it. Unlike a few people I know however, I am not someone to judge other players for being new, making non-sensible decisions (Though I like to see otherwise, of course) or just doing their own thing altogether. I hope there is still a spot left so that I can join, because I enjoyed my time in Barovia (The Hardcover and the entirety of AL modules for it (Though 'enjoying' could be interpreted as a debatable term)) and would love to participate in today's session for it

Thank you for reading through and considering this application

Looking to play this upcoming Wednesday 12 April, 5:00 pm CST start time. As long as we have enough of the original group to play. I am still looking for one more character spot to be filled, I will be online later tomorrow night if anyone wants to stop in to look over the world and see if they want to play in the game and get a character set-up or show me one they have made already. I will not be online till after 8:00 pm CST tomorrow night till around 10:30pm you can pm if you can't get into the game server.

The server alias is

puny roll cracked derro

Thanks Pandar

Hey Pandar, I would say I would like to join your game, but every 3 weeks is much too far apart in my opinion. Is there any way to have the game more frequently?

I brewed "Ed Worts Haus Pale Ale" from Homebrew Talk, hit FG in less than a week and went from grain to glass in 10 days total. Flavor was super smooth and drinkability was amazing. Smell was a bit lack luster. Hoping it improves a bit after some cold conditioning.

I am trying to see if maybe every two weeks, depending on my schedule at work and the fact that my mother-in-law is in hospice right now so my wife and I are taking care of her till the time. So things still up in air some what and with everyone from the group so far it looks like we are going to try to go with Wednesday as that seems to be the best day for the players right now.

Afraid that is the best I can do, no guarantees especially since my job has a floating schedule

Pandar

Thread Information