FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

08-07 From The Tome Of Righteous Repose - Saturday March 25th

I'll be running a session of the Pathfinder Society Scenario #8–07: "From the Tome of Righteous Repose" on Saturday March 25th at 16:00 GMT (that's 12:00 noon U.S. Eastern time) - this will be a single, 5 hour game session.
    The game will be *normal RPG* (not Core)

This is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 3rd- through 7th-level characters (Subtiers 3–4 and 6–7). It is an "evergreen" module that can be replayed by GMs and Players for credit. Almost all elements of the scenario are modularized so that the GM can assemble the location, map, opponents, hazards, etc. in a multitude of ways making each gaming session unique. I already have some thought for the story arc I plan to use, but it might change based on the character mix that signs up. If you have already played this scenario, send me an email or PM with the story/theme/major opponents you've already played and I'll try to adapt so as not to duplicate elements you may have already experienced.

Please use this thread to register for the game by posting a reply to this thread with your:
    Character name, level, class
    Previous Chronicle Sheet
    Inventory Tracking Sheet
    Fantasy Grounds Character XML file
    Portrait

And for Xazil, the calendar : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2476

if you prefer to send the files in email, you can send them to Keven[at-sign]SimmonsAsylum.com

Also, please vote for your tier preference here: https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58d06da4e4b007eacc1d3aa3

FG Server address/alias: keen roll huge hook [ Ultimate License ]
    FG Community TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com password: Dungeoneers

Adventure Background:

Twelve years ago, Venture-Captain Shevar Besnik won a large gambling hall in the city of Vellumis on a bet. While gambling halls are legal in the crusader nation of Lastwall, they draw the scorn of numerous locals who would prefer not to host what they see as dens of vice in their righteous nation. Besnik’s gambling hall does attract some of the seedier elements of society, and the venture captain leverages his access to the miscreants who linger there to learn the latest rumors and gossip. This information often leads him to interesting sites and unclaimed relics before noble crusaders can march in and secure those priceless artifacts for themselves.

In order to retain his foothold in Vellumis, Besnik must curry favor from Lastwall’s pious defenders from time to time. He recently acquired the Tome of Righteous Repose, an old collection of poetic stories of tragic and glorious deaths from the Shining Crusade. The Shining Crusade holds special significance in Lastwall, as this lengthy war against the forces of the infamous lich known as the Whispering Tyrant precipitated the nation’s founding. The tome gives Besnik the opportunity he needs to offer the local nobles an attractive gift, but he knows they are likely to want something more substantial than a moldy tome. Besnik plans to send groups of Pathfinders out to various sites to search for evidence that corroborates the stories in the tome and collect relics along the way. He intends to keep and catalogue the best items, donating the rest to the temples and churches of Lastwall as an offering of goodwill.
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; March 21st, 2017 at 01:04.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

I should be able to make this, is there a sign up calendar?
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

im definitely in for this with my level 3 human sorc

By popular demand, i have created a calendar event.
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; March 19th, 2017 at 02:34.

Also helps on the time zone reading.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good. Sign me up... gotta figure out what character to bring.

Lots of options:
    Dowrimple - Male Halfling Cavalier/7.0
    Prindlemire - Male Gnome Sorcerer/6.2
    Pimblington - Male Gnome Bard/6.0
    Grum the Thug - Male Half-orc Rogue (Thug)/5.0
    Inquisitor Stick - Male Tengu Inquisitor/6.0
    Daydrocandri - Male Gnome Oracle/3.1
    Thumpinollo - Male Gnome Sacred Shield Paladin/3.0
    Brom of the Stone - Male Dwarf Menhir Savant Druid/3.2
    Spirit Walker - Male Gnome Spirit Totem Barbarian/4.2
    Thoom - Male Oread Monk of the Sacred Mountain/3.0
    Last edited by Blackfoot; March 20th, 2017 at 05:43.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Wait.. this is replayable? How does THAT work? I mean.. I thought the replay option was only for a specific group of level 1 scenarios...??
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Wait.. this is replayable? How does THAT work? I mean.. I thought the replay option was only for a specific group of level 1 scenarios...??
    It's listed as an Evergreen because there are SO many different ways that you can run it. 3 Areas x 4 ARCs = 12 ways.

I've only run the Orc Troop ARC myself but looking forward to the other variations.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I wouldn't mind doing this on my 6 Dragon disciple rogue, but if lower tier then probably a third level cavalier tank.

And thanks for the calendar.
    Last edited by xazil; March 20th, 2017 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    It's listed as an Evergreen because there are SO many different ways that you can run it. 3 Areas x 4 ARCs = 12 ways.
    Also, each arc has 3 different "Major Threats" to choose from, so 12 x 3 = 36. Then if you count the two different tiers, that's 72

Thread Information