DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion77 View Post
    Card deck desktop icon default position overlap Dice Tower default position.
    In DLR: for Bennies - the "add to desktop" right click icon isn't displayed
    GM Tool's default position adjusted not to overlap with dice tower.
    DLR: Fatechips does not support adding to desktop. Before adding the support I would need to update how Fatechips can be given to players or otherwise the tool does not make any sense to exist in desktop
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

New updates To Deadlands Reloaded extension in public test:

[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not see their own cards
    [Bug] Poker Table: Player could not reserve seat
    [Bug] Poker Table: Player could not switch seat
    [Bug] Poker Table: Player could fold
    [Bug] Poker Table: Option "Hide player cards when private" was not respected
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

SW Enhanced Library extension updated. It was getting script error during exporting

We had our first session tonight with Deadlands Reloaded and the test ruleset.

Problems:
    I got script errors when trying to use the adventure deck so we skipped that tonight. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_adventuredeck.lua"]:56: attempt to index upvalue 'deck' (a nil value)

Certain powers with range of touch or smarts did not show the Faith roll but just reported they were out of range (even when they were not)

Range modifiers did not seem to be applied to all weapons (this I suspect was more a problem with the NPCs in the flood module being not in the correct format)

if I typed /dmg 2d6 I would get a script error before it rolled the dice: Script Error: [string "statistics_rolls.lua"]:202: attempt to index local 'nodeChar' (a nil value)

Request:

It has been a while since I have GM'd (I have been a player lately in a Pathfinder campaign) and given the arcane backgrounds (especially the Blessed character having so many different powers) it would be nice if there could be a link to the power included in the Faith roll (this assumes that the power has been added to the Powers tab and the correct power roll has be made)

All-in-all seemed solid and worked (apart from the problems above)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Adventure Deck product was updated to be v4.4 compatible, plus one feature added to it:

• [Feature] Adventure Deck tool can be added to desktop by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to Desktop"

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I got script errors when trying to use the adventure deck so we skipped that tonight. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_adventuredeck.lua"]:56: attempt to index upvalue 'deck' (a nil value)
    Adventure Deck product updated to be v4.4 ruleset compatible

if I typed /dmg 2d6 I would get a script error before it rolled the dice: Script Error: [string "statistics_rolls.lua"]:202: attempt to index local 'nodeChar' (a nil value)
    Could not reproduce the issue, are you using the most updated version of SW Roll Statistics extension? Can you type /version to FG and post information here.

Certain powers with range of touch or smarts did not show the Faith roll but just reported they were out of range (even when they were not)

Range modifiers did not seem to be applied to all weapons (this I suspect was more a problem with the NPCs in the flood module being not in the correct format)

Request:

It has been a while since I have GM'd (I have been a player lately in a Pathfinder campaign) and given the arcane backgrounds (especially the Blessed character having so many different powers) it would be nice if there could be a link to the power included in the Faith roll (this assumes that the power has been added to the Powers tab and the correct power roll has be made)
    As usually, good findings and great ideas! I have added support to handle power ranges such as touch and smarts or smarts x2 etc. In addition in the future version, power roll dice results will have link to the power used. This way users can name their powers however they like and GM gets the idea what power they actally used. These changes are not yet in the test channel but will be when I get vehicle sheet remaster work done

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I am still having trouble with the export feature in the library extension. Even modules I have exported in the past and since updated are affected. I tried reverting to the older extension I had used for the first export, I tried again with the current one, and I tried in the 4.4 test, all are giving me the same result.Attachment 18344.
    This one had only one tiny fix it needed and that was easy but now I am stuck unable to export the update. Thanks for all your help, I know you are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Adventure Deck product updated to be v4.4 ruleset compatible
    I am showing version 1.3 and getting console error, what version should it be?

Could not reproduce the issue, are you using the most updated version of SW Roll Statistics extension? Can you type /version to FG and post information here.
    The /dmg console error seems to have vanished - will have to try again this week when players are connected.

Adventure Deck Extension for Fantasy Grounds II (c) 2010 Pinnacle Entertainment Group.
    SW Enhanced Library Adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded
    Savage Worlds Deluxe v4.4 for Fantasy Grounds. Copyright 2011 Pinnacle Entertainment Group
    CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.0 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Deadlands: Reloaded v2.4 for Fantasy Grounds. Copyright 2010 Pinnacle Entertainment Group
    Ruleset Info
    CoreRPG v3.0
    SavageWorlds v4.4
    Extensions
    [Deadlands Reloaded]: Deadlands Reloaded setting (version 2.4) by Ben Turner & Aki Heikkinen
    [Adventure Deck]: Adventure Deck extension (version 1.3) by Ben Turner
    [SW Enhanced Library Adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded]: Enhanced Library adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded (version 1.4) by Aki Heikkinen (Ikael)

As usually, good findings and great ideas! I have added support to handle power ranges such as touch and smarts or smarts x2 etc. In addition in the future version, power roll dice results will have link to the power used. This way users can name their powers however they like and GM gets the idea what power they actally used. These changes are not yet in the test channel but will be when I get vehicle sheet remaster work done
    Nice work!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

You should use Adventure Deck v1.6
    In addition do not use SW Enhanced Library Adapter extension unless you're using the SW Enhanced Library extension itself. However I have not updated the adapter extension so I would recommend disabling it completely for now

Another session done, love the power description links in chat!

However we had the following issues (using Deadlands ruleset):

NPC soaking button was completely missing
    I could give NPCs fate chips but not work out how to let them spend them
    All range modifers did not seem to work at all

Wishlist:

Ammo counters on weapons for NPCs

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information