New update available. Following changes to ruleset:

• [Feature] Trait die related right click menu options streamlined
    • [Feature] Improvements to Derived Stat modifierlist
    • [Feature] Trait modifierlist shows trait and wild die
    • [Feature] Cosmetic changes to Image sheet header
    • [Bug] Masterindexes' alternative data paths caused issues in NPC sheets
    • [Bug] Unskilled entry did not work properly
    • [Bug] Ranged weapon's minimum strength penalty did not apply correctly
    • [Dev] CharacterSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script
    • [Dev] NPCSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script

In addition, following list contains all products that have been updated for v4.4 ruleset. If you're developer of any of these products and plan to develope the product, contact Smiteworks first to get the most updated version.

• 50 Fathoms
    • Adventure Deck
    • All For One
    • Deadlands Noir
    • Deadlands: Reloaded
    • East Texas University
    • Fantasy Companion
    • Fantasy Theme
    • Hell On Earth: Reloaded
    • Hellfrost
    • Hellfrost: Land of Fire
    • Horror Companion
    • Interface Zero
    • Modern Theme
    • Necropolis
    • Nemezis
    • Pirates of the Spannish Main
    • Rippers
    • Rippers Resurrected
    • Savage Suzerain
    • SavageWorlds
    • Sci-Fi Theme
    • Science Fiction Companion
    • Slipstream
    • Sundered Skies
    • Super Power Companion
    • War of the Dead
    • Weird War II

In addition, several of my extensions (found from post #2 and #3) were updated as well!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

SW Enhanced Library update

New version of Enhanced Library extension (v1.12) is available. This fixes the notorious "script error 400" during export. Also it provides ability to define if exported module is static or player's version.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I know that it's been mentioned that Weird Wars Rome might be being worked on, but is there any chance of a hotfix for the main theme problems that I can see - the fixed size chat and image frames, plus Story and notes:

I have to resize the chat "window" to match the frame graphic, but can't do anything for the image, story or notes frames. I'd do a quick hotfix myself for these, but the theme extension is encrypted, so I can't. A quick hotfix on this would be really appreciated.

EDIT: added story and notes windows.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 4th, 2017 at 03:47.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yes i am working on the adventures and i am told that Perry is redoing the extension and the setting
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    ...and i am told that Perry is redoing the extension and the setting
    Yep, I heard that too. But he seemed to intimate it would be a lot of work (and so take a while), so I was wondering if there might be a hotfix to sort out these four pretty irksome frame issues until the complete re-work is done.

@Ikael - I'm happy to do the hotfix work, if you could send me the extension code.

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Check your gmail Trenloe.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Check your gmail Trenloe.
    Thanks very much!

Hi! The new version is amazing! Awesome job

I would like to know if it is possible to locate the XML that contains the derived stats, such as parry, toughness etc, so I can translate to my friends! The first section I found in the strings folder, but I can't find the second section of the skill tab called Derived Stats

Thank you!

P.S.: I just found them in manager_derivedstat.lua! Sorry xP
    Last edited by danielhalond; May 6th, 2017 at 01:51. Reason: my mistake

Blog Entries
    You will also want to take a look at the file \common\template_derivedstats.xml. That's the file that actually tells FG how to figure out the derived stat. The manager_derivedstat.lua puts the info on the character sheet.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information