DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    With other Targeting issues I have had I always are fixed the same way.

1/ Delete the character from combat tracker and bring them back in, then copy the token to the map.
    2/ If that doesn't work delete the character from combat tracker get them to disconnect and reconnect and then add to combat tracker once they are back, then copy the token to the map.

Hmm...I was just running the combat myself without a player to see if I could target monsters...I did delete them from the tracker and read both the character and the monster numerous times. I still can't get it to work...

Sorry you're having issues @watters.

So we can help, can you provide us with more information please? I think the first step would checking the version of the RMC ruleset and any extensions you're using, as these can easily cause issues. Please provide a screenshot of the FG chat window after loading your campaign so we can check versions.

Also,please provide a bit more information about exactly what issues you're seeing. A screenshot of FG just after you have an issue, with a bit of information about what was happening when the issue arose. We'd love to help, but at the moment we have little information to go on.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ruleset 1.7.6
    RMC Options Rules0.4 ext

I've gotten rid of all the other ext I was using. I have now tried several times to use new maps, put down new grid, and put characters in the tracker and the monsters in the tracker and try combat.

I've also not loaded the ext this morning so it is just the basic ruleset and I still can't get the pc to target a monster, but I can get the monster to target the pc.

I also have issues with the body development not auto calculating even though I have that option turned on.

Try this 5 minute video I've thrown together: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...lVCM3VWNEwzYUU

The first section shows targeting using only the combat tracker, then shows targeting using a map.

Hopefully this will help you get it working.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 3rd, 2017 at 04:39.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by watters View Post
    I also have issues with the body development not auto calculating even though I have that option turned on.
    Referring to the user manual found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Documentation

Page 6: Auto Calculating Max Hits: When this toggle is set, the Total Hits field will automatically be calculated using the Body Development Total Bonus.

So, it doesn't auto calculate body development - it auto populates the Total Hits field based of what Body Development shows. You need to populate body development yourself.

Page 18: 2.1.18 End of Development – Manual Admin Steps
    - If body development ranks were acquired, drag the relevant dice to the chat window to roll for extra hits.
    • Note: The “Rk Bn” field for body development is calculated by dividing Constitution score divided by ten (rounded up) and rolling one dice (type – D8 or D10 – depends on race) for each Rank developed for body development.

If you can get me the error messages, I should be able to resolve the issue. I know it is hard to do during a game but it is very helpful to track down these issues.

I've got the targeting to work and the error message I had while running things hasn't show up recently, but I will definitely get it next time it happens. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information