DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Anyone know what was patched in the FLOOD? today?

All of the NPCs and Humans from the DLR Marshal's Guide were made full records within the Flood module, so now they can be edited just like other creatures in the module.
    ]
    Regards,
    JPG

Here is a label-free, higher resolution map for Jehosaphat Valley. Hand drawn and a bit on the homely side, it gets the job done.

If you are wondering about 50' long coffins, a 200' gap in the wall and how they keep stuff from leaving the pits, or anything else related to scale or logic, all I will say is that this is a fairly exact replication of PEG's original maps. Treat everything as icons representing approximate locations, and thing works out fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    All of the NPCs and Humans from the DLR Marshal's Guide were made full records within the Flood module, so now they can be edited just like other creatures in the module.
    I have been meaning to mention that this has been very helpful and I appreciate you doing it!

Our FLOOD campaign is resuming in a few weeks, so more materials are forthcoming.

EDIT:

I noticed that my guys were at 50xp, but really hadn't acquired any gear whatsoever to help them some of the creatures that are coming. So I am toying around with...

Cannonade Hide-out
    2-shot magic derringer
    Range 8/16/32
    Damage 3d6+1 SBT, RoF 1, AP4, Heavy Weapon, magic
    Downside - distracting whispers, so -2 to notice rolls and a vacant stare
    Takes no ammo, with shots recharging at a rate of 1 per 12 hours.

Acquiring... The cannonade is held by a miner that lost his leg in a bear attack. The bear was on him, but he still fired the cannonade, killing the bear but costing him a leg. He tires of the endless hunger and the lost limb leaves him eager to return to the east - at least as far as Denver. He knows about the treasure in Groaning Man Cave and offers his derringer as payment if the posse will only retrieve the gold in the cave. (See the Groaning Man Cave entry in THE FLOOD.)

Hellfire Colt
    .44 caliber revolver
    Range 12/24/48
    Damage 2d10 per round until extinguished
    Can be fired in SMT for 2d8, targets may ignite
    Downside: 1 less starting benny, bad nightmares, haggard appearance due to lack of sleep

Commissioned by Richard Jarvis (president of Colt Firearms) to deal with an occult threat, the Hellfire Colt is recognizable as an arcane weapon by the constantly shifting etchings which cover the entirety of the weapon with the exception of the checkered hand grips. Anyone handling the weapon will immediately notice how cold the steel is.

Longstreet's Black Blade
    Calvary sword, melee
    Damage 1d8+6
    Sword gains a charge with each life taken and can hold 3 charges. Each charge can rapidly heal wounds (full health, no scarring, age reverts to when the sword was owned)
    Downside: Bloodthirsty Hindrance, paranoid about anyone expressing an interest in the blade - will never share it's power

Early in the great war, Gen. James Longstreet was badly injured on three occasions, but was quickly back to duty each time. Longstreet was said to have flung the blade into the Chattahoochee and then rode north and surrendering himself to the Union. The Black Blade was believed lost.

Last edited by Topdecker; March 5th, 2018 at 04:16.

Groaning Man Cave - another hand-draw map that goes with a

I personally am deviating from the source quite a bit, and making the cave simply too hot to enter. This leads to a secondary quest for something to quench the fires long enough to get inside and recover the gold - and one of the pistols in the post above.

The geyser and heat of the cave combine to create a boiling stream. My players will encounter a priest who is parboiling fish in the stream - he'll tell them about the frozen heart of a murderess that should cool the cave and then offer the posse tasty fish.

Or you can play it as written, a battle against fatigue (yawn).

have you found any maps of Perdition? My posse has gotten themselves roped into helping with the local elections.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

No, but a couple of generics might help you out:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...1/Western-Town
    https://marketplace.roll20.net/brows...n-western-town

I bought and have used both to good effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I am starting to get assets constructed and assembled for THE FLOOD. I will be sharing my mapping and art efforts in this thread.

First up, a regional overland map...

This was based off of several earlier official maps, enjoy!

Let's go necrooooo!

Hi, Topdecker, I was wondering if you still had the source for this lying around, particularly the layered Photoshop file so that I can export a high res version with no text. I'd like to bring it over to World Anvil and place all of the Strange Locales and Savage Tales on it and then share that to the community for future Marshals to use as reference.

Quote Originally Posted by ddbrown30 View Post
    Let's go necrooooo!

Hi, Topdecker, I was wondering if you still had the source for this lying around, particularly the layered Photoshop file so that I can export a high res version with no text. I'd like to bring it over to World Anvil and place all of the Strange Locales and Savage Tales on it and then share that to the community for future Marshals to use as reference.
    It wasn't made in photoshop and I currently don't have CC3+ installed. Apologies.

Thread Information