STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: D&D 5E - Storm King's Thunder - Sun 6PM GMT (Europe evenings)

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Day of week and time: Sundays, weekly, around 6:00 PM GMT (7:00 PM CET). Essentially Sunday evenings for us in Europe
    Duration: Campaign (levels 1-10), sessions are around 4 hours long (ie. 7-11 PM CET).

Text or Voice: Voice over Discord

Number of Players: looking for 3-4
    Character starting level and restrictions: Level 1, 27 point buy, official materials within reason, no evil

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2466

Giants have emerged from their strongholds to threaten civilization as never before. Hill giants are stealing all the grain and livestock they can, while stone giants have been scouring settlements that have been around forever. Fire giants are press-ganging the small folk into the desert, while frost giant longships have been pillaging along the Sword Coast. Even the elusive cloud giants have been witnessed, their wondrous floating cities appearing above Waterdeep and Baldur’s Gate.

The humans, dwarves, elves, and other small folk of the Sword Coast will be crushed underfoot by the onslaught of these giant foes. The only chance at survival is for the small folk to work together to investigate this invasion and thwart the nefarious plot behind it.

As my last group did not really survive Christmas, I felt we might start again from scratch. This time I want to run the latest and the greats - the Storm King's Thunder adventure. It looks fun, it has lots of interesting encounters and gives players lots of freedom make their own decisions.

If you are interested please sign up on the calendar *and* contact me either via PM or by posting here on the forum. I'd like to know what kind of character you'd like to play and what play style are you looking for.
    I'm looking for mature players who can commit to a long campaign and understand that overall fun is more important than how many points of damage you deal per round.

If you have any other questions, ask away.
    Last edited by Nemori; March 9th, 2017 at 19:04.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Hi Nemori,

I would like to join you with a cleric. :-)
    GMT +1 here so this should work

Hello,

U.S. here, and I would love a game which for me would be in the middle of the day on Sunday.

I would love to find a group with a sense of humor, who is as much about fun as anything else.

I would like to try playing as a Wizard, and yes, I realize that playing that class may be difficult, especially considering how long it has been since I played D&D.(20+ years)

I would also like to try out the Lore Master rules for Wizard, though I'm not sure if that's a thing on FG.

Hey Nemori

GMT based, would love to have a regular sunday evening game and v interested in playing through SKT! Add me on Discord to discuss @ Leksika#0559

Thanks everybody for the responses, I'll go through your posts and messages and try to get back to all of you. The plan is to send out Discord links early next week and finish the character creation there.

Hello, I would love to join your game. I'm GMT+2 based. I have not played on Fantasy grounds but I have 2 years of D&D 5e and Roll20 experience. My discord name is Lembata#2689 if you are interested.

Also in case there is some confusion, the first session will be on March 19th, which is next Sunday not this one.

Gonna throw my Hat in to the Ring here.

Hi Nemori! Id like to sign up for a spot in this adventure. Its been a long time since I did the FG online play (did a halfling monk/cleric named Petra Stonepalm, was fun) and I find I have my Sundays back again. I'd like to try a Human Variant Warlock idea I have this time around, but I realize im signing up late. If you dont have space, thats cool. Just keep me in mind if you get any drops. Thanks for the consideration!
    Last edited by Grayfigure; March 12th, 2017 at 17:31.

Hey, great to see you again! Sent you a PM.

Archer, a strange man without a bow, that made me chuckle

heh, the idea makes me chuckle too. We'll see if it holds up in play. Good to play again though. Really had fun last time, so looking forward to this!

Thread Information