STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfazar View Post
    what all exactly does this extension do? I added it to my game, and can load it fine, or so the chat boox says. But i dont really know what it adds to my game
    Hi, Elfazar. This extension modifies the player character sheet. It adds boxes for Corruption and Shadow and the Madness and Miserable conditions. It also adds the new skills of Lore, Riddles, Traditions, and Shadow Lore (it also should remove/hide Religion and Arcana but for some reason those are now showing again...). There are a few label changes as well like Feats to Virtues but those don't offer any functionality.

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Hi, Elfazar. This extension modifies the player character sheet. It adds boxes for Corruption and Shadow and the Madness and Miserable conditions. It also adds the new skills of Lore, Riddles, Traditions, and Shadow Lore (it also should remove/hide Religion and Arcana but for some reason those are now showing again...). There are a few label changes as well like Feats to Virtues but those don't offer any functionality.

Happy gaming!
    Hi. Im trying to understand how lua scripts and FG structure works, but i didn't found examples of good tutorials to help.
    Could you indicate where to start? I have some experience with the C and Python languages, so I think it's just a matter of understanding the framework and having some templates to develop. I'd like to make some customizations on the character sheet by adding some features.

I made a fork of version 0.4. I include the "Update graphics for basic theme so they say "Cultures" and "Virtues"" and "Added wildcard link with info for new skills". I uploaded this version as 0.45 here: https://github.com/Collumbus/Adventu...le-Earth---OGL.

Quote Originally Posted by Collumbus View Post
    I made a fork of version 0.4. I include the "Update graphics for basic theme so they say "Cultures" and "Virtues"" and "Added wildcard link with info for new skills". I uploaded this version as 0.45 here: https://github.com/Collumbus/Adventu...le-Earth---OGL.
    Hi, Collumbus, and welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

Sorry, saw this message when I was on the bus this morning and then forgot to respond during lunch. I can't really help as I just poked along myself until it mostly worked and then a few others helped solve the remaining issues for me. See if the following link will help you out:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...eveloper_Guide

The Lua code itself is pretty easy to write, it's the XML that defines the UI that I had issues with (I'm used to using Visual Studio for my GUIs) more than anything else. I think if you just delve in and work your way through it you'll figure it out. When you get stuck just ask for help in the appropriate forum, lots of people who have written extensions/rule sets that are quite willing to help out.

I haven't had any interest lately in continuing maintenance of this extension since I don't have any interest in running D&D any longer so if you wanted to take over development of this extension I will edit the first post to point to your code in this comment.

Happy gaming and good luck!!

Kelly

Hi NotRussellCrowe. Thanks for the tips. Despite playing D&D awhile, I only met Fantasy Grounds now. I intend to continue giving maintenance in your extension and enrich it.

Hi dammed, Thanks for the support content.It will be very useful.

Collumbus, there's also this reference: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/

Quote Originally Posted by Collumbus View Post
    Hi NotRussellCrowe. Thanks for the tips. Despite playing D&D awhile, I only met Fantasy Grounds now. I intend to continue giving maintenance in your extension and enrich it.
    That's awesome! Good luck and I'll get the first post updated to point to your link!

Thread Information