FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Thank you so much for this the one ring went down because of the ruleset but now we can use this
    Thanks
    Hi, Blue Haven, what do you mean that your The One Ring game went down due to the rule set?

(Love your Dawkins quote by the way.)

Thank you The One Ring ruleset (ext) first made was to work with the now gone ruleset foundation core or something like that, can't remember right now the real name of it, so with this new version we can hope for new updates and goodies
    Big Hugs :P
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I can't download the file

I just can't see any download link. I just see "Attached file", but nowhere to click on.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Thank you The One Ring ruleset (ext) first made was to work with the now gone ruleset foundation core or something like that, can't remember right now the real name of it, so with this new version we can hope for new updates and goodies
    Big Hugs :P
    The One Ring ruleset is still available as the fcore-TOR.pak file in the Foundations Core folder of my Rulesets folder (link below in the signature). It's still available and working for The One Ring (TOR) game, and combines the ruleset and extension into the one package file. The ruleset in the OP of this thread is for the Adventures in Middle-earth (AiMe) 5e conversion.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Does this ext still work with the new version of FG?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Seems to work for me. Looks like the Arcana and Religion skills are showing up again; I might get around to trying to fix that in the future but even if they are there it won't prevent you from using the extension.

what all exactly does this extension do? I added it to my game, and can load it fine, or so the chat boox says. But i dont really know what it adds to my game

Thread Information