FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 20 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fantastic!

I'll be using this in about 2 hours for a face-to-face game.
    I hope you find no bugs that slow you down and that you have a wonderful adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I hope you find no bugs that slow you down and that you have a wonderful adventure!
    I'm starting out slow with it - not using much of the stats, but will start to use them soon.

First encounter of Wilderland Adventures:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fantastic extension. I've already started parsing my PM and LM guide for a home game.

Can't wait to see more.

Blog Entries
    Welcome tot he community Kenomica

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP/Creator for this. I really appreciate your efforts and contributions to the community!

Thank you, Ctmega, I appreciate it. And thank you to everyone else who has commented! I hope you all are enjoying it, even though it doesn't really add much extra to the 5e rule set I'm glad that you are finding it useful. Unfortunately my plans have changed and I won't be running AiME until likely next year so I won't get to actually use it for a while, so it's good that there are a few people who are able to put it to use.

Happy gaming, everyone!!!

Great job. I'd like to add a few suggestions

- Your download on page 1 still has the containing directory for me. It's easily fixable by the user - but thought I'd mention it.
    - Sections for "Standard of Living" and "Shadow Weakness "would be a great additions - and maybe an area for "Degeneration".
    - Remove 5e Skills that are not used in AiME (Religion & Arcana)

I'm still parsing my copy of the Player's Guide & Loremaster's Guide, but will be playing a game soon - can't wait to use your extension.
    Last edited by Kenomica; August 27th, 2017 at 15:32.

I've downloaded and installed other extensions before and they work. However, this one does not want to show up when creating a new campaign. I made sure it is in the extension directory with EXT. I also made sure that it has that extension.xml file is there in the EXT file. I've deleted and recopied it a couple of different times and nothing works. What's going on?

My first thought is that you have FG installed twice and put the extension in the wrong location. If not then I'm not exactly sure. I've been know to pack it incorrectly before but I think a few people have downloaded and used the latest version so I'm thinking that's not likely it. No one said anything anyways.

Thread Information