FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Ah. They are not actually on a map. Does the combat tracker not work without a map?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrey View Post
    Ah. They are not actually on a map. Does the combat tracker not work without a map?
    I don't think it does. Unless anyone more familiar with the ruleset use can chime in. Looking at the code for drag/drop of attacks it relies on their being tokens on a map somewhere. I'm not sure how to set targeting without tokens on a map.

A work around is to create a new basic image, drag the tokens from the CT to that image and ignore the image. As long as there are tokens on the same image somewhere then drag/drop attacks in the CT should work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrey View Post
    Hi mrgrey,

Unfortunately, when I changed the targeting I didn't think about checking it for when the tokens aren't on the map. There is a way to do it but you can't do it by dragging the attack. You will need to double click the attack when you have a target. To set the target you can drag the target's name to Attack Vs field for the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    To set the target you can drag the target's name to Attack Vs field for the attack.
    That's what I was trying to remember how to do. But wasn't dragging the name on the CT, was trying token, link, but not name. Doh!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's what I was trying to remember how to do. But wasn't dragging the name on the CT, was trying token, link, but not name. Doh!
    That would be a good thing to add.

Thread Information