DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFS/PFC on FG CON 10, 7th - 9th April

Hey all, just wanted to get the information out here about the upcoming CON.

The plan right now is for GMs to offer PFS and PFC games during the CON in 5 hour slots with 1 hour between each slot. The start times for each slot (GMT) should be:

Slot#1 0700 - 1200
    Slot#2 1300 - 1800
    Slot#3 1900 - 0000
    Slot#4 0100 - 0600

I've sent an email off to potential GMs so that we can organize who is running what and when. If you didn't get an email from me and would like to GM a table, PM me and I'll get in touch with you.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

For reference, below is the GM/Scenario list of PFS offerings at FG Con 10.

It should be an exciting Con for Pathfinder society. There are a number of Season 8 elemental scenarios listed, and the offerings cover every tier and type, including several evergreen scenarios.

So, whether you're looking for a series or a one-off adventure, or are new to PFS or an experienced player, or whether you are young or old, or even half-orc or gnome, there is something for everyone. Note: We will not be running a multi-table special at this Con.

Hope you can attend! Player sign-ups open on March 17th!

(Whether games are CORE or NORMAL is still TBD, but we should have that information soon.)

Evergeen Intros
    Rivver: 5-08: The Confirmation (1-2) - Slot 2
    JWMK: 7-10: The Consortium Compact (1-2) - Slot 2

Tier 1-5 and 1-7
    lachancery: 1-33: Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (1-5, CORE) - Slot 4
    lachancery: 1-35: Voice in the Void (1-7, CORE) - Slot 4
    Warrenbc: 5-15: Destiny of the Sands 2: Race to Seeker's Folly (1-5) - Slot 3
    Malkavian_Andi: 6-05: Slave Ships of Absalom (1-5) - Slot 2
    HoloGnome: 8-14: To Seal the Shadow (1-5) - Slot 3
    HoloGnome: 8-08: Tyranny of Winds 1: The Sandstorm Prophecy (1-5) - Slot 2
    HoloGnome: 8-10: Tyranny of Winds 2: Secrets of the Endless Sky (1-5) - Slot 2

Tier 3-7
    HoloGnome: 8-12: Tyranny of Winds 3: Caught in the Eclipse (3-7) - Slot 2
    BK: 5-06: You Have What You Hold (3-7) - Slot 3
    Blackfoot: 7-15: The Deepmarket Deception (3-7) - Slot 4
    KevenSimmons: 8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (3-7) (nb. Also Evergreen) - Slot 2
    Lord Kavos: 5-02: The Wardstone Patrol (3-7) - Slot 4

Tier 5-9
    cmdisc: 3-03: The Ghenett Manor Gauntlet (5-9) - Slot 3
    xazil: 8-09: Forged In Flame 1: The Cindersworn Pact (5-9) - Slot 1
    xazil: 8-11: Forged in Flame 2: Cleansed with Fire (5-9) - Slot 1

Tier 7-11
    Blackfoot: 3-04: The Kortos Envoy (7-11) - Slot 3
    Lord Kavos: 7-04: The Ironbound Schism (7-11) - Slot 4

Current Table Count: 19

For list by day and slot, see The FG CON Announcement in the announcement thread.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; March 23rd, 2017 at 04:46.

Nice work guys!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're still looking for PFS games at FG CON 10, I have posted the list of tables that currently have 3 or fewer players and may be at risk. So, if you have some free time, sign up and sit in for some PFS fun and a chance to win boons and prizes. Also, it's a great way to help out your fellow FGers and GMs.

You can find the PFS *urgent* list here:
    ►PFS tables with 3 or fewer players

There are also tables that have 4-5 players and may still have room. If you'd like to see the full list of what's available, look here:
    ►Full List of FG CON 10 PFS Tables
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 5th, 2017 at 18:58.

Thanks to all the GMs and players who participated in FGCON 10! We had a very successful weekend, ran 16 tables and had a great time!

GMs: I have emailed you all the necessary info, including access to the reporting sheet, info regarding new players, table boon descriptions, GM boons, etc. It would be great to wrap up all of the reporting by this coming weekend! As soon as all of the games are entered, we can finish reporting on paizo.com and award the paizo gift certificates! Thanks!

Current Status:
    Reported: 16 tables
    Outstanding: 0 tables
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 16th, 2017 at 10:47.

Blog Entries
    My sessions are now reported and with them my 100th GM credit... I'm now a 4 star GM after.. umm.. however many years. Whee.
    Chronicles for my games will be forthcoming shortly.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    My sessions are now reported and with them my 100th GM credit... I'm now a 4 star GM after..
    Congratulations!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Congratulations on the 4th Star - well done

For those of you who won gift certificates (1/table) and are seeing the "That code is not recognized" error when trying to redeem the certificate on paizo.com, IronHelixx is checking into it with Paizo and we hope to have a resolution soon.

Thread Information