DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    PBG: PFS-#7–10-The Consortium Compact [RPG/T1-2/#92539][FantasyGrounds/Google+]
    03-16-2017/6p-10p (CST)

The Aspis Consortium pays well, but few can stand its underhanded tactics for long. One operative fed up with the Consortium's practices has contacted the Pathfinder Society with a tempting offer: assist her in leaving the organization, and she will supply the Society with years of insider intelligence about their longstanding rival. It's up to the PCs to navigate Diobel—a proud town run by cutthroat smugglers—earn the defector's trust, and deal a telling blow to their Aspis foes.

"The Consortium Compact" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the Pathfinder Society, the Isle of Kortos, and one of the Society's longstanding rivals.

Written by Mike Kimmel
    Last edited by JHale1966; March 16th, 2017 at 23:22.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the timing of your games. Regardless, hope your table comes together!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Sounds like fun, but I can't make it then. Shift it back two hours and I could...working afternoons makes gaming schedules problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyksandrei View Post
    Sounds like fun, but I can't make it then. Shift it back two hours and I could...working afternoons makes gaming schedules problematic.
    I understand but I don't get off until 5p.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't make it to the timing of your games. Regardless, hope your table comes together!
    Me too. I had to cancel my Tome of Righteous Repose game last week since I couldn't make the table minimum and I really want more practice with FG before running some of the higher scenarios.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I'm interested in joining your game, but I'll have to check with the family before I can commit. I'll keep you posted.

Cancelled.

Didn't have the table minimum.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information