5E Character Create Playlist

Looking to trade away my Bracers of Archery

Edit: If a mod could delete this thread, that'd be great.
    Last edited by Trubo; March 29th, 2017 at 01:09.

Just to help you out, yes, that is the way to trade items in AL. You need to spend 15 downtime days as well (Setting up the trade with the other individual in, say, a tavern or in your encampment).

Furthermore, there is an unofficial official facebookgroup for this which you need to be invited to. To people who would want to join this group of just a little under 2000 users, let me know and I'll get you set up ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hellworn View Post
    Furthermore, there is an unofficial official facebookgroup for this which you need to be invited to. To people who would want to join this group of just a little under 2000 users, let me know and I'll get you set up ^^
    If it's unofficial, do we really "need" to join? What about for those of us who don't use Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyksandrei View Post
    If it's unofficial, do we really "need" to join? What about for those of us who don't use Facebook?
    No, you don't need to join. It is merely a suggestion to reach a broader audience ^^ Just trying to help

Trubo I have a Cloak of Protection I would be willing to trade for the Bracers of Archery

Oh, I suppose I should have edited this a while back. I traded them away already, but thank you for the offer.

Thread Information