FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Cool I didnt realise the early access was available - its downloading now!
    It showed up in my email last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    Nice! Installing now too, remotely, for when I get home and hopefully remember/find time to look at it. I used the online app quite a bit and didn't even realize pyromancers had gone forward with anything like this.
    I only found out about it after talking to a friend and couldn't remember the web address.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This won't have anything to do with the base image (unless it has weird characters in the title). Are you running any extensions? Which ruleset?
    It's 5E Ruleset, and quite a few extensions. All of the DOE extensions, 5E extensions, Basic Card Deck Tables, Black Image Mask, Calendar, Chatnomicon, Combat timer, most of the ones in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Talley Darkstar View Post
    It's 5E Ruleset, and quite a few extensions. All of the DOE extensions, 5E extensions, Basic Card Deck Tables, Black Image Mask, Calendar, Chatnomicon, Combat timer, most of the ones in the thread.
    If you're using multiple image extensions then the chances are these are causing your errors as most image extensions aren't compatible with other image extensions. I'd recommend you pick one image extension and go with that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll check it out when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If you're using multiple image extensions then the chances are these are causing your errors as most image extensions aren't compatible with other image extensions. I'd recommend you pick one image extension and go with that.
    Well, it's the Image Text Label extension that's causing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Talley Darkstar View Post
    Well, it's the Image Text Label extension that's causing the issue.
    Yeah, that needs to be updated for v3.2.x of FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reading through the Dungeon Painter discussion forums on Steam several users are working on placing several 1,000 additional mapping assets into the proper DP hierarchy folders for owners to download. One user has sorted through 2,000 assets and created 400 folders. Allowing workshop support should really make this program fly as the UI, bugs, and optimization are worked on.
    Last edited by Lexfire; March 1st, 2017 at 14:24.

i was looking into this as well. was wondering what does it come with for textures? is enough textures to cover a cave like scene or even outdoor maps or is there only indoor textures currently?

Currently it's very limited. Hard to do maps that don't look alike.

However, you can import your own textures (lots of texture packs out there), either by importing them one by one from within the dungeon painter, or by droping many directly into the correct folder.

Thread Information