5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Dungeon Painter Studio

I've been following pyromancers.com in the Steam Store and it finally went to Early Access, and just out of curiosity I exported the map to see how well it imports into FG. While I haven't imported it yet, I did notice this when choosing how it exports.

Attachment 18065

Next up, import into FG.

I guess I should link the program as well. Heh. https://store.steampowered.com/app/592260
    Last edited by Talley Darkstar; February 27th, 2017 at 04:22.

Here's the map inside DPS

Attachment 18067

So here's the map inside FG.

Attachment 18066

Looks very cool. Use the "URealms" button for 50 pixels per 5 foot square. And remember to convert to JPG quality 50-75 after exporting as a .PNG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I guess export as URealms for a better map size? And what is URealms? Are you talking about that whatever it is on YouTube?

When I did, it seems like it's stalling out or something. Not that it's of consequence here or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Talley Darkstar View Post
    And what is URealms?
    I don't know what it is. The option only appears to change the pixels per square. 50 pixels per square is usually better for FG, especially for maps bigger than 100 x 100 feet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah. Ok. I was going to feel stupid if it was something I should've known about.

Ok, that's what I figured.

Well, I posted on the discussion boards about whatever is causing to not export. So, who knows. It's still Early Access, so I'm not to worried about the bugs off hand. I don't do many Early Access games and what not, but, I do tell people about pyromancers.com, as a pretty nifty map making website.

So I got this with a small map I created.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:51: attempt to index global 'header' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Talley Darkstar View Post
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:51: attempt to index global 'header' (a nil value)
    This won't have anything to do with the base image (unless it has weird characters in the title). Are you running any extensions? Which ruleset?

Nice! Installing now too, remotely, for when I get home and hopefully remember/find time to look at it. I used the online app quite a bit and didn't even realize pyromancers had gone forward with anything like this.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Thread Information