Game System: 5e

Time Zone: USA Eastern
    Day of week and time: Sunday 10am
    If new game, planned start date: 2/26/17
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hrs per session, weekly
    Term: Looking for long running campaign

Text or Voice: Voice Chat
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Going to do a mix of RP, Combat, Puzzle as evenly as possible
    Number of Players in game & needed: up to 6 player party, need 3-4 more players.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, basic equipment from character creation
    Character restrictions: No Evil. PHB, SCAG, VOLOs, and EE material is available though.

Details of your scenario: Still a newly minted DM so patience may be required. Will be running Storm King's Thunder Faerun, if completed then may adapt others to high level or homebrew additional adventures. The basis is the party is travelling as part of a caravan that ranges from Icewind Dale to Calimport, so whatever sounds like a good reason for you to be there but still be in a position to go adventuring is up to you.

New players are welcome as are experience players with patience. If you are interested please sign up on the calendar and direct message me with a little about yourself and what you expect in a game. Thank you.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2443.

Dang, a few hours too early :/ Really interested too!

Have you thought of using Unearthed Arcana? The module is free on these forums.

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    ...is there still a position open?

If so, I would like to join.
    I would like to play a human mystic of the awakened eye order. (5e unearthed arcana)
    I play my character as a psychic-clairvoyant sort of rogue.
    He relies on psychic insight, wit, quickness to avoid danger...
    while trying to make things right for others.

Thank you all for the responses and question. Unfortunately, I won't be using any UA material. I am familiar with it and excited to see where WOTC takes some of them but as I am still new to DMing I don't feel comfortable with play-test material at this time. Down the road I would be more than excited to try it but right now my biggest focus is on learning how to run the game for everyone's enjoyment.

Ill sign up, im new to fg and would like to play more so i can learn the interface better also. msg me when you get a plan together.

cya sunday morning at 8 my time .

Just dropping in to say that I'm having great fun playing with Pelimar in another game, and I'm sure he'll make a fantastic DM!
    Sadly the time is not good for me otherwise I'd love to join his game.

I'm very interested if there is still room. I PM'ed you. Thanks.

I'm interested as well, I'll send a PM

Thread Information