Starfinder Playlist

Established Pathfinder Group looking for 1-2 new players.

Game system: Pathfinder

I have an Ultimate License so you can play at no cost to you. Experience with Fantasy Grounds is preferred but not required.

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Game time: Monday 6:30-10 EST (won't always play that late)

Duration: Indefinite Frequency: 1x week

Text/Voice: All roleplaying is done over Google Hangouts.

Campaign: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh > Castle Amber > Ravenloft

Hello all, I am the DM for an established Pathfinder group of 4 guys ranging from 28-32 years old. We have been running games with our current group for over 3 years now. We recently had some players have to step away for a few weeks and are in need of some people to fill in. Because we have such a good group and a strong bond (I've DM'd for one of the players for over 10 years) we will want to make sure you fit in well with the group. Your initial session with the group should be considered a trial. If you fit in well you will be invited to join us full time moving forward.

Anyway, more about the game. We are currently playing through Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh being converted from 1E to Pathfinder by me. The game is taking place in Sandpoint. We are 2 sessions in at this point but are in need of a couple more players in order to finish. After, we will be moving on to Castle Amber and then I6 Ravenloft all being converted by me. This should take us from level 1-10.

Currently we have an alchemist, monk, bard, and shaman. Current character level is 2.

We role-play verbally using Google Hangouts and as such you need to have a working microphone and camera.

Roleplay is big with our group. There is a lot of combat but the last thing we want is someone who is only focused on numbers and not character interaction. Roleplaying should be your primary focus with combat coming second. Powergamers need not apply.

We play more or less every single week. I understand life happens and you might need to miss a session here and there. That is completely fine. However, we are looking for someone who is reliable and can make most games.

Between sessions, you will need to write a character journal entry on our message boards. This journal will be a first hand account by your character of what happened in the previous session. You can also use this as an opportunity to flesh our your character and background. I give a hero point to players each week for completing this task.

If the above interests you, by all means shoot me a PM. Tell me a bit about yourself, a general character concept of a character you would be playing, and how you think you would fit with the group. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey, I sent you a private message, and wanted a chance to talk to you!

Dang I find a time, and group that appears would fit me extremely well, and it is PF instead of 5E :/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bryk View Post
    Dang I find a time, and group that appears would fit me extremely well, and it is PF instead of 5E :/
    You might find it just as much fun...

Thread Information