5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 player, 5e or pathfinder, PST.

Hello,

I have run some VTT games in the past using d20pro. I discovered Fantasy Grounds a while back, purchased the ultimate license and am now thinking I should find a group to play with and learn the program. I enjoy tinkering with it, but I really would like to play a game with it!

FG License: Ultimate.

Time Zone: Pacific

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: This is a tricky one as it is kind of up in the air. Sunday's might work, just every 2nd Sunday In the early afternoons probably work best. (that would be This Sunday, Feb 19, 2017 I would be free, next Sunday not and so on.)

Term: I would prefer something longer than a one shot. I am good to go for the long term.

Voice: I have discord and skype preferred either of these, but I can work with others.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder (could be persuaded into any system I am familiar with but want something I know well to learn Fantasy Grounds first). I could do 5th Edition, but I am not too familiar with it (yet).

Game System Experience:DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars EoTE and its line, DnD 5e.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have yet to play a game with Fantasy Grounds, but have opened it up and messed around with it a little bit as well as watched several videos in regards to it. Like I mentioned above, I have tinkered with it for the different game systems and tried a 5e game with some friends. None of us had ever used the program before to play.

Character Type Preferred: I generally am a neutral, chaotic character I pretty much enjoy Wizards and for the most part that's my play style. I might try something different, if need be, but Wizard is my go to.

About me:
    I have been playing rpgs for more than 10 years, with some longish breaks in between. I started on 3.5 with some good friends, and have since moved into the Fantasy Flight Games star wars line as well as pathfinder. I am looking forward to extending myself into DnD 5e at some point as well as using fantasy grounds to play in. I am looking for a great DM who understands there are different styles of play (not just martial/melee characters). Where that means, a character might suffer if he doesn't find scrolls to update his book, or his whole motivation to adventure is because he wants to learn more magic and study the different elements and dangers of the world around him. To be a seeker of great knowledge and record it in the way of either spells or in journals. At any rate, I love wizards for the role they play as seekers of knowledge, masters of the arcane. And the fact they can accommodate some very unique and different play styles.

Blog Entries
    Hey Truwen do apply directly for games too as many times the GM will not need to come looking for players as she gets enough players applying.

Thread Information