5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player Pathfinder

Hello,

I have recently decided to want to give the VTT play style a try. I like the template presented in an earlier post so lets go over that now.

FG License: Currently free, but plan on getting the ultimate license by next week.

Time Zone: Eastern

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Days I am open to play: All Day Monday, All Day Friday, Saturdays after 6pm Eastern. I can manipulate more day openings if necessary but those are my preffered days. I am looking for something at least weekly.

Term: I would prefer something longer than a one shot. I am good to go for the long term.

Voice: I have discord and skype and am willing to get other voice systems if needed.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder (could be persuaded into any system I am familiar with but want something I know well to learn Fantasy Grounds first).

Game System Experience: In order of experience, Pathfinder, DnD 3.5, Old World of Darkness, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadow Run, Palladium

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have yet to play a game with Fantasy Grounds, but have opened it up and messed around with it a little bit as well as watched several videos in regards to it.

Character Type Preferred: I typically lean to Monk or some kind of archers as a preferred class, but I will play anything depending on what kind of character concept I come up with going into the game. I do typically go for lawful characters, and have been all over the morality scale. Even when I play evil characters though I tend to use the party as an advantage and avoid screwing them over or doing anything evil in front of them, have to keep appearances after all (unless of course the entire party is evil, then a little more free reign with my evilness).

About me: I have been playing tabletop rpgs for nearly a decade now most of that time has been spent running some games. Having been primarily a gm, I enjoy the story of an adventure. I look to help keep story moving forward, without interfering on possible side stories. I tend to prefer roleplay over roll play and get into character as much as possible. That being said I tend to view myself as an Actor from Robin Law's 7 types of players. Although I would prefer to sit back and let the party lead while making sure my own character gets their goals accomplished, I have the ability to lead a party of audience members if needed.

Running Curse of the Crimson Thrones/Homebrew - Sat 10pm CST

This may match some of your requirements:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...of-the-Crimson

Granted the only PC I have is a cleric, but after you join group you may customize as long as name and outward appearance remains the same. Cleric lvl is, 4 almost 5, female, Cleric of Shelyn, Name: Eliera.

The cleric is CG, however.

Thanks,

PM if interested.
    Last edited by dellanx; February 13th, 2017 at 18:50.

If you click here, there's a calendar page for the game I started just last week.

3.5 Dragonstar (DND. IN. SPAAAAACE.), Fridays at 7:30p.m. pst.

Current party is:
    Cervello, the skeletal cleric of knowledge.
    Renfield, the robotic rogue.
    Hek Lore, the intrepid Human Fighter.
    And Nura, the displaced Hengeyokai Samurai (Long, hilarious story)

It's a running campaign planned to go on as long as I can whip fresh ideas outta my ***, with an actual plot and everything!

Method of communication is Discord voice chat, and we're all good with people new to the FG program.

If you're interested, send me a PM and/or drop an application in the calendar link up above.

Toodles,
    Max.
    Last edited by Maxflight; February 13th, 2017 at 19:12.
    Character Death Track Record: Fighter, lvl 1: Killed by blue, fuzzy, bloodsucking squirrels. Thief, lvl 5: Killed diving off of pillar onto back of Sphinx. Paladin, lvl 5: Waterlogged. Bounty Hunter, level 5: Swiss Cheesed. Thief, lvl 3: Pincushioned. Thief, lvl 4: Clubbed to death by Hill Giant, resurrected, then bitten by zombie.

Thread Information